OOG Walker in l2j c5

deceiver

Uhmmm anyone know how use walker oog in l2j c5 server? Russians ppl found that i think here http:/ /allcheats.ru/5-t16505.html.Can some one explain it in english please? :) I think is with walker 10.6.3 and the new WP but dont understand the part of PPC.I tried with some versions of walker and WP4.09F but got that message with all:

11:58:24 WP v4.09F © Sauron

11:58:24 Link LoginServer Succeed.

11:58:24 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

And the server info are correct.Check the russian forum and translate for all please :)

Thankz

Uhmmm anyone know how use walker oog in l2j c5 server? Russians ppl found that i think here http:/ /allcheats.ru/5-t16505.html.Can some one explain it in english please? :) I think is with walker 10.6.3 and the new WP but dont understand the part of PPC.I tried with some versions of walker and WP4.09F but got that message with all:

11:58:24 WP v4.09F © Sauron

11:58:24 Link LoginServer Succeed.

11:58:24 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

And the server info are correct.Check the russian forum and translate for all please :)

Thankz

i have the same problem, dont know how to use the walker patcher, anyway u have the list of tokens in the token.wp file, can modify it to your server, but dont know how to apply the patch(i mean l2j, partybuff fix...) i think you dont need ppc(its about proxies, maybe to hide your ip but not sure)

Seen like no one of that forum know =( ,but im sure the russians haxorz have some method ^^

Someone can explain that: "на такеи явы используйте бота валкера 10.6.3 патч нудла (любая версия) и патч саурона (любая версия 4.01 или 4.05 ) теперь же загружаем бот через патч нудла, выставляем все галки кроме самой верхнеи кроме галки токена, жмем лоад появится бот, теперь открываем патч саурона выбираем процесс бота выбираем стандартный токен и ставим галку PPE-off тыркаем правку и открываем бота, жмем лоад и по идее должно все работать, способ проверенный.  каму помог клацните сенкс    кстати этот способ на все С5 явы и не создавайте больше подобных тем (это просьба)"

Im lost in the part or PP-E, my translator suck :/

thankz

Seen like no one of that forum know =( ,but im sure the russians haxorz have some method ^^

Someone can explain that: "на такеи явы используйте бота валкера 10.6.3 патч нудла (любая версия) и патч саурона (любая версия 4.01 или 4.05 ) теперь же загружаем бот через патч нудла, выставляем все галки кроме самой верхнеи кроме галки токена, жмем лоад появится бот, теперь открываем патч саурона выбираем процесс бота выбираем стандартный токен и ставим галку PPE-off тыркаем правку и открываем бота, жмем лоад и по идее должно все работать, способ проверенный.  каму помог клацните сенкс    кстати этот способ на все С5 явы и не создавайте больше подобных тем (это просьба)"

Im lost in the part or PP-E, my translator suck :/

thankz

Translate:

On takei java use calamus valkera 10.6.3 patch nudla (any version) and patch saurona (any version 4.01 or 4.05) now download calamus through patch nudla, exhibit all galki except self verkhnei except galki tokena, zhmem load will appear calamus, now open patch saurona choose the calamus process choose standard token and set galku PPE-off tyrkaem updating and open of calamus, zhmem load and as to idea must everything work, method revised. Kama helped klatsnite senx by the way this method on all S5 java and not sozda