high five [L2J] L2Toggle

Balerion

L2Toggle is firstly a bot allowed server. Not only You can bot here, but we even help You get going. You can find beginners guides over in forums, do not hesitate to ask questions!

Secondly, it was built by players for players. We have played too much L2 in our lives, botted some/ most of it too. That is why we are always trying to improve gameplay, not blindly following 'official' build. We also know from our experience, how often admin and gms are not properly communicating with the player base. For this reason, we have bigger than usual staff team to listen what You are saying.

RATES

XP/SP: x1

Adena: x1

Drop: x2

Spoil: x2

Quest: x1

For more information please visit our website

Am I the only one who see no point on "bot-friendly" projects?

This concept basically means that 90% of your server population will use bots and other nasty stuff to improve gameplay. Other 10% will have very small chances of competing with bot users.

I'm not saying anything against your project, it looks great, however these are my two cents.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

It's a niche community for sure :)
It's closer to 99%. I personally wouldn't recommend playing @ L2Toggle without bot :) It changes gameplay quite a bit tho - instead of Your 'regular' zones and progression, You have to do it for a whole group. Also, bot wars gets nasty, after some point in gear it becomes all about skill and setup.

Thanks m8 :)