No worries mate, best of luck!

Thank you!

logo.png

3 MORE DAYS GUYS FOR THE GRAND OPENING!

300+ ACCOUNTS AND 500+ CHARACTERS CREATED,

AND COUNTING, IN BETA TEST!

Edited by L2OrbitalCom

On 5/14/2018 at 11:21 PM, L2OrbitalCom said:

The features are not unique. They are well know by the base of L2Gold players. Dont worry this is not Trance's pack some of the people suspect. But we bring some new things in the pve system of the server. I hope you will log in and check the gameplay when we launch it. The unique thing is just advertising like all other servers do, lets be serious.

Have a nice day!

Such a liar:

https://imgur.com/a/q1hEZfj

In Trance's pack same npc is floating in the air, dude, please...you tried to hide with the html thing but now... busted.

Why are you ashamed to say that you use Trance's pack? Is it for the same reason you hid your online players count on your website?

Did you expext people to be dumb and not notice that you use a preconf pack and just changed some spawns and some buffs to the buffer? GG with the interface, you made the pack better lol. Go go fast //del npc and spawn it on the ground before people notice that you lied again.

God I hate liars.

Edited by Amazona

58 minutes ago, Amazona said:

Such a liar:

https://imgur.com/a/q1hEZfj

In Trance's pack same npc is floating in the air, dude, please...you tried to hide with the html thing but now... busted.

Why are you ashamed to say that you use Trance's pack? Is it for the same reason you hid your online players count on your website?

Did you expext people to be dumb and not notice that you use a preconf pack and just changed some spawns and some buffs to the buffer? GG with the interface, you made the pack better lol. Go go fast //del npc and spawn it on the ground before people notice that you lied again.

God I hate liars.

Why do people on this forum and this forum only are such haters? Why don’t you open a project and work as hard as I did on this project. Anyway I’m sticking with my previous statement. Like I said before I took a lot from trance’s pack, even the spawn list. I don’t care about people who are using this forum just to talk bullsh*t all the time.

You don’t like it? Just don’t play!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Edited by L2OrbitalCom

17 minutes ago, L2OrbitalCom said:

Why do people on this forum and this forum only are such haters? Why don’t you open a project and work as hard as I did on this project. Anyway I’m sticking with my previous statement. Like I said before I took a lot from trance’s pack, even the spawn list. I don’t care about people who are using this forum just to talk bullsh*t all the time.

You don’t like it? Just don’t play!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Because you are lying, simple as that. On the very first quote you said its not trance's pack that people suspect, so you are a big fat liar.

I do not care that you use it, I care that you lie, you lie to your players, no matter if they are a lot or few.

Lies are lies. First you only used htmls, now you say you used spawnlst, pathetic, you used the whole pack, but so ashamed to admit it like a man.

This is a typical trance l2gold pack, with somewhat changed spawns and stuff.

That's the whole title your server deserves.

You worked really hard to change some spawns, what a great developer you are.

Edited by Amazona