[Share] Rin4a's Buffer v1.3

what metter it's old or not. it's very good buffer and he deserts karma. i tested it  and i'm using this buffer on my server

No...it's not very good buffer...i didn't see another buffer like this,it's THE BEST BUFFER FOR L2 UNTIL NOW :)...i don't think will be something better then this one,he got all you need and the configure its so awesome.....ty Rin4a for this :)...

I adapted for l2emu too...if Rin4a has no problem with this i will share with you and the credits will stay.

I use this buff in my server with that name "Rin4a" buffer :)

• 2 weeks later...

rin4a help me how to change buff limit there is only 20 buffs allowed i want to change buff limit to another value and how can i do it?

Data/Gameserver/Config Search There And You Will Find It...In L2J Packs Is In The Tamplate Charater.Properties

well ri4na i think you need to update your own buffer with some new tables on panel i mean and some new buffs like seraphim cat buffs buffs from dwarf i think it would be great anyway this buffer is awesome ;) gj

off topic: well i took decision cause no one appriciate your work ri4na your own buffer it's really pro and already helped us in our server and it's sticky too so you deserve +1 karma so take it it's the only think i can do ;)

on topic: keep working ri4na ;)