Easiest Java Env to build APK for tablet/mobile

Kara

Hello, just a quick question. I want to make an APK for phone for a friend in java. The problem is that Android Studio is very complicated

for a person who never worked in GUI. Is there any other app that is easier than studio to build a app and exprt it as APK for mobile or tablet?

4 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Hello, just a quick question. I want to make an APK for phone for a friend in java. The problem is that Android Studio is very complicated

for a person who never worked in GUI. Is there any other app that is easier than studio to build a app and exprt it as APK for mobile or tablet?

LOOOOOOOOL Android studio is insanely straightforward. Google will answer your question. There are thousands of tutorials. A simple Build of the app will generate an unsigned APK to share in the build folder.

19 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

LOOOOOOOOL Android studio is insanely straightforward. Google will answer your question. There are thousands of tutorials. A simple Build of the app will generate an unsigned APK to share in the build folder.

Let the LOOOOOOOOOL aside elfo.. I'm not into GUI the only app i made was in eclipse using WindowBuilder. I don't want to learn just asking if there is something more straight. Any other suggestion ?