===SKELTH=== WTS Skelth NEWCOMER package / WTS BW L SET+6 / DD +8 / PP Account / TH account

Got bored of L2 and I need to take a break. So trying to cash out. I would like to use a middleman which we can pay together if you're willing to buy the whole package.

So package includes:

ACCOUNT  1

20+++ Days sub remaining. that contains:
SK - 51lvl

TH - 52lvl

40eur

Both characters have got badass-cool-nicknames. TH has got every single rune/xp item/boost that was acquired from the last attendance event. 

ACCOUNT 2

20+++ Days sub remaining. that contains: 
Prophet  54 with DW & all skills. 20+++ days sub remaining.

60eur

ITEMS/ADENA :

-DD+8 with 20 crit. rate augmentation. & Othell 8 ( 170eur for DD - 20eur for Othell 8 = 190eur)

-BW Light Set +6 (160eur)

-BO Set +3neck +4ear +4 ear +3ring +3ring ( 10Euro)

-EMI+4 + Othell 6 (16euro)

-6kk in Adena (7euro)

At the moment I am selling everything ONLY as a  package  for only 400euros, as I am not willing to sell each item separately (at least for the moment). 
If you check prices you will realize that real value of those things could possibly overcome 500eur. I'm writing next to each item the cheapest you can find each of these out there.

The package is unimaginably ideal & value for money for the one who's willing to move to the best Classic server out there - Official/Skelth, as you've got everything and more than you need to start your adventure.

I would also like to add that I'm surely forgetting to mention some items that are included in those accounts,
but mostly those that have got big value are pointed out.

Last but not least if anyone's interested, I'd be glad to talk and exchange skype ID (Pm me for that).
Since I've got no reputation here, we can hire a middleman.

Edited by L2Buyer