Augument Shop

Sida94

Question

1 minute ago, Sida94 said:

Ok so when i use for example this, from this forum. How to set it up properly ?

this is another npc,but first of all go watch some vids on how to add a code,and just follow the instruction it's not that as hard as you think,just spend some time on it..

i know that you think im just lazy, but i spent 2 days of trying to setup it right and i saw every single video about eclipse on youtube. Can someone just tell me step by step what to do beacuse if not i give up :D.

Just now, Sida94 said:

i know that you think im just lazy, but i spent 2 days of trying to setup it right and i saw every single video about eclipse on youtube. Can someone just tell me step by step what to do beacuse if not i give up :D.

bro the code u tried to install in your files was not for frozen,find an augmeneter for frozen (there are many shared) and then follow the vids on how to add a code,it's not this hard as you think, just start watching some tutorials on how to add code and follow the steps,you probably spent 2 days of trying to install something that was not adapted or ur files.

- Download and install eclipse

- install subclipse

- download sources via svn

- configure compiler

- add the code - watch YouTube, how to add diff patch

- compile

- enjoy

Pretty much everything can be found here http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=78.0

Just use frozen svn - Google for it. The same with subclipse as they use other links now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1