discussion about H5 mid rate server

ThitisTV

what you think about a new high five server but no like h5 server in 2k17/2k18 i am thinking to open a server like old times with npcs gm shop/buffer no in cb and ofcource with out thinks like auction house / database etc just a classic h5 server like 2k13 times and ofcource stable files with out bugs what you think about this idea  please reply in this topic also if you have good ideas leave a comment i think we need one  h5 server deferent from others because all h5 now is same . 

ps: sorry for my english

13 hours ago, ThitisTV said:

what you think about a new high five server but no like h5 server in 2k17/2k18 i am thinking to open a server like old times with npcs gm shop/buffer no in cb and ofcource with out thinks like auction house / database etc just a classic h5 server like 2k13 times and ofcource stable files with out bugs what you think about this idea  please reply in this topic also if you have good ideas leave a comment i think we need one  h5 server deferent from others because all h5 now is same . 

ps: sorry for my english

it'll probably take u lots of time to make without bugs anyways u talk about clean pvp server without too much customizations right? I think it's good if u can make it stable,and after all you are going to need a huge advertise,it doesn't matter much if you have npcs in cb or not,you need  to develop a stable gameplay,with less bugs possible,2-3 attractive and creative features that will attract players , a  brand name for server,but ofc you'll need lots of time and lot of experienced testers to create it stable,and again good good advertisments to make it popular and create a good community.

2 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

it'll probably take u lots of time to make without bugs anyways u talk about clean pvp server without too much customizations right? I think it's good if u can make it stable,and after all you are going to need a huge advertise,it doesn't matter much if you have npcs in cb or not,you need  to develop a stable gameplay,with less bugs possible,2-3 attractive and creative features that will attract players , a  brand name for server,but ofc you'll need lots of time and lot of experienced testers to create it stable,and again good good advertisments to make it popular and create a good community.

i mean for a server like x15 - x30 max

also we work in our files since 2k14 but its clean , i mean we dont have even bufer or gm shop we focus in files bugs and not to add customs thinks i created this topic because h5 is dead again and again same files servers with changes in htmls players bored to play in same files server, since 2k14 is all the same .I want players opinion for a classic h5 server if its good idea 

41 minutes ago, ThitisTV said:

i mean for a server like x15 - x30 max

also we work in our files since 2k14 but its clean , i mean we dont have even bufer or gm shop we focus in files bugs and not to add customs thinks i created this topic because h5 is dead again and again same files servers with changes in htmls players bored to play in same files server, since 2k14 is all the same .I want players opinion for a classic h5 server if its good idea 

good that you focus about files and u work your own way on yours,as for the gameplay u can add just a simple buffer(not full buffs ofc) and helpfull stuff like shadow gear to help leveling and farming,and make all quests working and usefull,other than that just keep it clean gameplay and then focus on fixing every possible bug and waste time on making test until you get everything work as you'd like to.