[BOT] Revlineage2.com OOG bot

mpj123

Thats right, they always advertised a kickass bot protection.... (which it is really...) but I was able to crack an OOG bot. IG bot could work, but I was unable to crack it as of yet.

download links and info:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=38224.0

Once again, this is l2.net bot.

What you need....

1)Edit your token.... look in l2.net folder and edit blowfish.txt with the following 6c60CB5B82CE90B1CC2B6C556C6C6C6C

2)Change your IP : 221.132.37.11

3)Change the login 2107

4)Protocol is 851.

5)Login

Enjoy OOG, still working on IG.

bleh its still interlude. The l2off server file makers should really get to it and update to at least ct1 already. Instead of making these bot protections. In the long run their protection will become obsolete anyways.

Gracia pt2 i think... I was able to run it with either a ct1.5 or a ct2.2 client... they ask you to download their system folder anyways.

I actually started to learn a bit on how to do this... but asm/olly is a bitch :|

good thinking though, I didn't think fyyre still had that up seeing on he/she started to make bot protections. I actually emailed him/her about it and he/she said she/he stopped making them, was too much of a hassle.

I think fyyre only edits the engine temporary... could be wrong though...

the problem i'm having atm, is that if I try and mod their systemfolder... they cancel the connection if it gets changed. so gg to me :|

Thats right, they always advertised a kickass bot protection.... (which it is really...) but I was able to crack an OOG bot. IG bot could work, but I was unable to crack it as of yet.

download links and info:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=38224.0

Once again, this is l2.net bot.

What you need....

1)Edit your token.... look in l2.net folder and edit blowfish.txt with the following 6c60CB5B82CE90B1CC2B6C556C6C6C6C

2)Change your IP : 221.132.37.11

3)Change the login 2107

4)Protocol is 851.

5)Login

Enjoy OOG, still working on IG.

IG had a crack 2.05

You can help me how to log in to revlineage

I logged in to not be

Thank you

Thanx a lot mpj.

To fakoykas: whats so special about elixir's protection?

I just know that it uses one of the best walker protections.