Ideas and Suggestions

Howdy guys, I got a pickle to break

Situation: Im interested to open an H5 off server (x5 Rates), i got working comm board, primeshop. About Comm board i think i wont be enabling it for now. - but anyway, all changes im trying to do, is kind of ruining the PTS meaning, example: I could go with x20 rates, but then PTS would loose the 30% of its true content, if i go x1 rates, then it would be hard as hell, and im unsure if i would get enough online to keep players on such server, you know what i mean?

Same goes for GMSHOP till A grade, if i include that on server and combine it with x5, then all items from D to A grade received from monsters would loose its point or excitement to have it, i technically could remove GMSHOP and instead give Adventure Packages at level 20 - 40 - 52 - 76 (lasts for , lets say 3 days, which contains full armor / weapon / jewels), but then again obtaining items from monsters would loose its point to have it

Same goes for Buffers, if i include that on server, then whats the point of Buff classes ?

Class changer is okay, the quests are boring as hell anyway (in my opinion, i will create 0 adena cost all 3 proffesions), same goes for Noblesse and Subclass quest (but for these quests adena purchased quest items).

Taken into account, i also got Auto potions, which i plan to put in use.

and lastly Donations

Heres the thing, i technically want server to be donation free - for me community is far more important than the game itself, but (I was told that everything before buts is bullshit =) ), server running costs are not cheap, taking into account 3 factors: Machine cost and maintenance, Planning to hire 2 moderators to deal with forums and my own personal time investment on the project. So question is, what ideas of what kind of donation i  could use, which does not ruin the economy of game and is balanced with running costs. Also i would not like the idea of having server posted on vote sites, with main reason is that i dont want to force players to vote, i rather purchase advertisement (maybe some of you disagree with that).

Im really open for ideas and your personal experience (not only Admin point of view, but also how players see that).

PS: What do i have:

- Updater Launcher
- SmartGuard
- L2PTS Files H5
- Auto Potions
- Working Comm Board
- PrimeStore
- Ability to use Forum accounts as Game Accounts
- Account control Panel Module
- Server Machine 64GB Ram running on SSD
- Proxy Setup
- Linux Router
- Recording and Gaming Studio (Which i got plans to use for future Purpouses)
- Ability to Develop (heres the catch, i would not want to change anything in original files, if only to include new features).
- Domain name
- Logo
- Banners

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

Hello mate,

FIrst of all i like a low rate server, where everything must be achieved by the player. You concerns are well founded, all i could say is that when it comes to voting , by posting your server to a site you are not forcing people to vote , they have a choice and their choice is easy enough to make . They either click or they dont.

Furthermore, when it comes to donations you can either be open about it and let people know that you do not support a server that's not donation free and let them know your concerns.You can just put a fund in your website with a monthly goal  for Server Maintenance and let people donate.

Or, You can use donation via L2. Small things , nothing special. For example (name change, sex change, coins, aio etc.)

As I can see you got almost if not everything ready. Go live on beta mode , let people play and create their own opinion for your server. If it's worth the time they will bother coming back. 

Edited by protoftw

Thanks bud, really appreciate your reply, - You sparked an thought, which I should test :) . Regarding Donation, high chance is that ill open up a pot, which everyone can see and who wants just fills up a jar. About Beta - very soon :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello! Does someone know what is this file it's asking for? I can't proceed further without it... It's a file path, I suppose, but what this file should look like? I tried some random values using a text file but there are some specific params it's looking for.
    • NEW ACTIVATION POWDER +27717507286, INDIA, DUBAI @BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION SELLERS FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN USA, UK, DUBAI, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, CALIFONIA, FRANCE` SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES +27717507286 AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL OR WHATSAPP : +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com. BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY | Activation Powder ))  call or Whatsapp +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com  in Oman, Pakistan, South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, CANADA , USA, DENMARK , UK , NETHERLANDS , Zakariyya Park for cleaning black money notes  call or Whatsapp +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com  SSD solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell SSD chemical solution used to clean an all type of black money and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any other equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our chemical is 100% pure. call or Whatsapp +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com  Automatic SSD solution for sale  call or Whatsapp +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com  Rustenburg, Mafikeng, Polokwane Durban/east London, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga. +27717507286 SSD chemical solution for sale in Johannesburg, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Maputo, Angola Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland SSD chemical solution for defaced black notes call or Whatsapp +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com in Mozambique, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Mauritius, Zambia, Zimbabwe. SSD chemical solution for all defaced bank notes in Bloemfontein, Johannesburg, Cape town, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Kimberley, Durban, we are specialized in chemistry for anti-breeze bank notes. We also do chemicals melting and recovering of all type of bad money from black to white. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline ,SSD Chemical solution,  x oxide, a4. And many other activation powder. About SSD solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of SSD automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality . The SSD solution in its full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, and mar For more information  call or Whatsapp +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com  About SSD solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of SSD automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality . The SSD solution in its full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, and mar For more information call or Whatsapp +27717507286 Email : drmark396@gmail.com About SSD solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of SSD automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality . The SSD solution in its full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, and mar For more information call or Whatsapp +27717507286  Email : drmark396@gmail.com
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock