Armor/Weapon Mastery - High Rates

Since usually asked me on pvp servers how to do this,i'd like to share it.

Here is a small trick on how to bypass armor/weapon masteries penalties.

It's easy,and only seconds required :P 

Create your character.

Classes: Archer (can't equip heavy), or Tank (can't equip light).

Don't change class,even if server's starting setup require it,close window from "x" and walk to town's GmShop.

Buy your heavy gear (Example Iq set for archer etc.) and your desired weapon, or light gear (Example Drag Set For Tank etc.) and your desired weapon.

Now wear your equipment and go change class, you'll have Heavy on Archer or Light at Tank , or whatever armor/weap you want for your class :)

Notes:

1)After changing up to 3d class you won't be able to use the items since no mastery,that means u won't be able to Unequip them.

2)If your server has Armors/Weapons with farm,just farm with a bot char,and trade them to a new char to make your desired class not have penalty..

This is mostly for interlude high rates,since most of players play archer classes.

My Suggestion ? :

Do this trick and equip a Light Armor(Dragonic Leather set)  on class Shillien Templar. Use Duel Might and skill Deflect Arrow.No other archer in game would beat you,and they'll mostly ask you what you did. Most would think you're a buggy archer. (no use cubics,because they'll understand it :P).

I hope you like it :)

Edited by HarryHoudini
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lioy said:

Removing main chest armor while changing class( from priest or class changers ) simply fix that  small issue.

yes,it can work just for players who start and play stable with specific class and just stay with it on high rates. (archer,tank).

(they don't need subclasses for noblesse anymore on such servers since they use some item,coin)

As i mentioned for instance,i always like to do it with Shilien Templar.And mostly others think i use bug on archer class, bcoz light armor+db+dm augs+deflect arrow, pwn all other archers,wich is the class that the most players of a high rate server play with.

Fun fact is,that players ask me how they don't damage me that much,they don't even know that i play tank class with archer equip.

Edited by HarryHoudini