WTS ADENA SKELTH

I did some more research, he has been already tagged as fraud from paypal, and that explains why he can accept limited amounts of euro per time, that's why he provides a second email so he can SCAM the full amount fast and easy, also avoid problems.

PS @ COMMUNITY:  Be careful, you do transactions but the risk is all yours!

You can say whatever you want.. i always do my deals good and now you come to fuck with trash talk? please man.. you make me lose a day talking with you like you where important for 110e.. i send you back MORE THEN THE HALF and you still breaking my ballz..... like i told you.. you want the adena? you see the  adena.... send what we talk before...

the 50 euro  get woon i will get them back, plus i will spend the rest 100 to sue you, u think u r untouchable? lets see.. u want be fair send back 50e to cancel all or send the adena with high rates. all rest is scum. i already made copmplaint in paypal and my bank and soon u will see it too. no mor scum for u. 

7 minutes ago, Bladilini said:

You can say whatever you want.. i always do my deals good and now you come to fuck with trash talk? please man.. you make me lose a day talking with you like you where important for 110e.. i send you back MORE THEN THE HALF and you still breaking my ballz..... like i told you.. you want the adena? you see the  adena.... send what we talk before...

"like you where important for 110e.. " 110 is nothing huih?   lol but u choose to keep the 50e ahaha.. w/e

you have already got 1 BAN from MeVsYou, 

&

personaly u have scummed me and i got proofs IF ANY1 asks i send the a full zip with info. 

no more scum for u. 

There are others who do clean and fast transactions and work honorable.. if u know what honorable means...

man, you can do whatever you want i have proofs too, fly away bro the next time dont break my ballz 3h, and you can spend your money in whatever you want.. hunt me if you want who cares? i didnt do nothing wrong 

your proof is what exactly?

that if some transaction end up bad for connectivity issues up to paypal problem u will keep the amount w/o refund or giving at least an amount of adena that justifies the euro u got? and that is not scum?

do you have a disclaimer?

do you have any support if problem happen?

Nope, i guess it goes like that.. 1.we give money,  2.u say "oh there is problem"... 3.we say ok refund euro back or give adena for euro that went through, 4. u say Thx for Euro bb.

And btw, i know u will say u say u sell in 100s 200s, but the truth is that u changed the description because yesterday it was "below 100e u charge 1,3e per million.

U r scammer and u r done. Ii will be here to make sure my 50 euro will be enough to save others. and if i ever stop play L2 before you.. i got enough proof to make additional ticket in 4game, and after that u r 50% to get banned or w/e else. (i dont make now cus maybe i get burned with you).

straight answer.

Edited by ToVillage