L2 Loading screen

Sinister Smile

20 minutes ago, Dubxsion said:

9/10

the only thing i don't like is the stroke on ur text. it would fit more with only drop shadow,without stroke.

Personal Opinion, rest is great.

Thank you for the opinion, i really appreciate it.

This might sound harsh, but please don't take it offensively.

The following irks me:

The logos are too big

The stroke is too much, 1px could have been okay (with a little lowered opacity) but this is way too much

The text is "bad", it just doesn't look good, it blends in too much, generally speaking such text should always be white without textures or anything else. It must be easily readable and discernable. I would have also chosen another font but that's preference.

The text needs to be much smaller, at least the "the story begins here" in proprtion to the "Ancient World".

The character renders don't fit, they stand out way too much and you clearly see they are a much different style than the rest of the background is, at this point it would probably be better to remove then altogether.

Please don't take this offensively, I take you are still quite new to these things and might not know about such things. Practice is always key, so keep it going :) 

11 hours ago, xDrac said:

This might sound harsh, but please don't take it offensively.

The following irks me:

The logos are too big

The stroke is too much, 1px could have been okay (with a little lowered opacity) but this is way too much

The text is "bad", it just doesn't look good, it blends in too much, generally speaking such text should always be white without textures or anything else. It must be easily readable and discernable. I would have also chosen another font but that's preference.

The text needs to be much smaller, at least the "the story begins here" in proprtion to the "Ancient World".

The character renders don't fit, they stand out way too much and you clearly see they are a much different style than the rest of the background is, at this point it would probably be better to remove then altogether.

Please don't take this offensively, I take you are still quite new to these things and might not know about such things. Practice is always key, so keep it going :) 

Yes buddy, im new at this, and thats why i post it to can ppl tell me what is wrong, what to fix and etc.  Thank you for your answer, i will improve the loading screen and i will post it here to check it :)

• Upvote 1

I think i improve it little and i want to know the users opinion.
https://i.imgur.com/HyPgRcr.jpg[/img]

Edited by Sinister Smile