Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ultimate Server Updater
All Servers Gathered in ONE Place

 

USU (Ultimate Server Updater) is an application that displays
Private Lineage II Servers, has info for them (Chronicle - Rates), downloads their patch
and lets you play directly without having to visit their website or
download their patch from various hosting services.

nMTqMQ6.png

LFeLZpx.png

USU's features:
1. Self Update: each time a new Server is added the application will Update itself to include the new server.
2. Opening dates and Countdown time: in the Main Application Index, there will be the last Servers Added(14 in total), with their Openning Date and the time left for the Grand Opening(like l2annonse,l2oops etc).
3. Individual Server Page: each server (when you click on it) will have it's own 'personal page' with it's own unique look, where links to the Site and Forum will be displayed.
Also, there will be information about the Server's Rates and Chronicle.  
4. Fast Use: when the user will choose the server he will be able to download their patch and play immediately.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. I will also keep this thread Updated.

Beta Version: Coming Soon

F.A.Q.

How to add my server:
Adding your Server to the Application starts with a 5€/month with 10% discount if you choose 2month subscription or 20% discount in 6month subscription.

Why should I choose this instead of a unique custom made Updater?
Server competition is very high and you might have a rough start with your server. It is better to invest less assets in the beginning and expand in the future
than pay for a 50€ Updater and terminate the server in a month. Also, having your server in the USU, it increases your traffic, since players will see a vast variety of 
servers.

VIP Options:
You can choose a VIP plan where you will display your server in the Main Index of the Application and you can also choose more features for your server.
(for more info download the Beta-Application when available)

How are the servers sorted?
Servers are sorted with 3 ways at the moment. First is with order of submission(last one stays one top), second is depending on their Chronicle, third is . In the future they will be sorted by rates too.
8vD3uXr.png                               YmZdOQQ.png

Server has to be VIP in order to be displayed in the Opening Date area?
No, in the Opening Area all Servers(last 14) are displayed. VIP servers will just have bold font.

Will my Server be deleted after the subscription time passes?
Yes, if you do not have a VIP membership. There will be tolerance ofcource for some days if you wish to renew your subscription.
If you have a VIP membership and the subscription time passes, your server will not be deleted but it will be removed from the VIP Servers.

How can I personalize my server's unique page in the Application?
I will provide you a *.psd template with detailed quidance on what you can/should do.

Who will be displayed in the SUPER VIP Area?
SUPER VIP Area has 2 places at the momnet. The subscription time lasts for 1 week and it will be occupied by the first 2
you choose to display their server there.
Vw0DII3.png

 

I did not post it in the Marketplace since I do not sell anything yet. I just need constructive critisism in order to create a better result.

 

Posted

I thought of this idea a while ago but with the intent to make it free. 

Something like steam for l2 servers.
If you are planning to make this as a paid thing I might actually create one for free.

Posted

As an server admin I would not use it. This tool could be handy only for players, not server owners. So, you rather add as many servers as possible and sell it to people - yet I doubt anyone would buy it. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

As an server admin I would not use it. This tool could be handy only for players, not server owners. So, you rather add as many servers as possible and sell it to people - yet I doubt anyone would buy it. 

That's why you make it steam-like for free :D

It is not for server owners but players.

Posted

I wouldn't make it for free since I invested time and effort.
The "business plan" is to generate traffic and get advertisement from sever Owners
who want to advertise their servers.

Maybe I will make adding a server for free and only VIP servers will have to pay.

In a couple of days I will upload a beta version and I will also appreciate critisism about the functionality
of the Application. 

Posted
1 minute ago, gaara said:

I wouldn't make it for free since I invested time and effort.
The "business plan" is to generate traffic and get advertisement from sever Owners
who want to advertise their servers.

Maybe I will make adding a server for free and only VIP servers will have to pay.

In a couple of days I will upload a beta version and I will also appreciate critisism about the functionality
of the Application. 

Everybody invests time and effort on everything. It is something very simple to make though.

I will start coding a free version of this for everyone to use.

Posted

Everybody sets the price of their work also.

It is indeed very simple, less than 5k lines of code.

Anyway, now I know what to do if I ever need a free app of something:

I'll post I sell it and wait for you to code it for free. (I hope you humor me and don't take it as an act of belligerence).

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

As an server admin I would not use it. This tool could be handy only for players, not server owners. So, you rather add as many servers as possible and sell it to people - yet I doubt anyone would buy it. 

It is meant to be like: https://l2oops.com/ but as an application. Here (MxC) and in other forums I post it, it was made clear that 

it should have free registration of servers, something I am considering it seriously. 

The target group is players not server admins, admins though can advertise their server through my app.

You don't but an updater, you buy advertisement space in an application. The updater is an extra.

And with 10euros/month (random price) you can advertise your server to every player/user that has downloaded the app.

Posted
12 minutes ago, gaara said:

Anyway, now I know what to do if I ever need a free app of something:

I'll post I sell it and wait for you to code it for free. (I hope you humor me and don't take it as an act of belligerence).

That's pretty accurate actually. I've already done it plenty of times.

Good luck with your app.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, gaara said:

You don't but an updater, you buy advertisement space in an application. The updater is an extra.

And with 10euros/month (random price) you can advertise your server to every player/user that has downloaded the app.

Advertisement.. Come on, I would not suggest my players such app, since I'd advertise ANOTHER servers. So, once again, it's not for admins, they won't pay a single peny. At least I would not for so called "advertisement space". Your app is based on OUR servers, so I don't see a point we pay you for that, no servers - no app. You could eventualy add some kind of 'featured server' on the list, so admins could pay for  that.

 

So, you sell app to players, 10€/month or whatever price, if there is a demand, and you can get few € more for featured server.

Edited by SweeTs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • Gothicc - use my discord name to scam ( .pufa ) all proofs sent to @Celestine and @Dragic
    • I am guessing  that u was trying to open the ActiveAnticheatCrypt file
    • ⚔️ LINEAGE II ETERNAL SIN — ATHENA x45 ⚔️ 🔥 CLASSIC INTERLUDE • L2OFF 🔥 Old-school soul. Modern battlefield. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🔥 OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING 📅 31 OCTOBER 2026 🕖 19:00 GMT+2 Prepare your character. Gather your clan. The battle for Athena begins. 🌐 WEBSITE https://eternalsinl2.com/ 👤 REGISTER / ACCOUNT PANEL https://eternalsinl2.com/ucp/ ⬇️ DOWNLOAD & CONNECT https://eternalsinl2.com/connect.php 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM REWARD https://eternalsinl2.com/vote/ 💬 DISCORD https://discord.gg/GBwZwxeUWD ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ ATHENA x45 — SERVER RATES ⭐ Experience: x45 ⭐ Skill Points: x55 💰 Adena: x200 💎 Spoil: x25 🔴 Seal Stones: x5 🎁 General Drop: x1 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✨ ENCHANT SYSTEM 🔸 Safe Enchant: +3 🔸 Maximum Weapon: +20 🔸 Maximum Armor: +8 🔸 Warrior Weapon Enchant Rate: 60% 🔸 Magic Weapon Enchant Rate: 45% A familiar Interlude enchant system with enough progression to keep both farming and PvP meaningful. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💰 ECONOMY & PROGRESSION Athena x45 features a custom progression economy built around several important currencies and materials: 💎 Ancient Adena 🩸 Blood of Chaos 🔴 Red Seal Stones 🔵 Blue Seal Stones 🟢 Green Seal Stones Seal Stones obtained through Mithril Mines provide one of the main Ancient Adena progression paths. Blood of Chaos is an important material obtained through custom farming and spoil content. It is also used for the S-Grade Special Ability system. 🛒 General shops provide equipment up to B Grade. ⚔️ A-Grade Weapons and Armor are available through the Merchant using Adena + Ancient Adena. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🛡️ S-GRADE SPECIAL ABILITIES Obtaining S Grade is not the end of your equipment progression. Athena introduces an expanded S-Grade equipment system where S-Grade armor can receive custom Special Abilities. Example: ⚔️ Draconic Leather Armor — Assassin Blood of Chaos plays an important role in unlocking these upgrades. Build your equipment around your character and continue improving it through Athena's endgame progression. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ ANCIENT WEAPONS & ENDGAME EQUIPMENT Customized Raid Bosses provide access to additional endgame progression: ⚔️ Ancient Weapons 🛡️ Eternal Equipment 👑 Epic Equipment 💎 Additional progression materials Customized Raid Bosses around Mithril Mines can reward Ancient Weapons and other valuable progression items. Eternal and Epic Armor are connected to Grand Boss endgame progression, with Epic Armor available at a low drop chance. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🌍 CUSTOM FARMING & PvP ZONES ⛏️ MITHRIL MINES ENTRANCE Recommended Level: 61–74 / 65–75 Farm: 🟢 Green Seal Stones 🔵 Blue Seal Stones Begin your Seal Stone and Ancient Adena progression before moving deeper into the custom farming areas. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🔥 IMPERIAL TOMB — CHAOTIC Recommended Level: 72–78 ⚔️ FARM + PvP ZONE Monsters can drop: ⚔️ S-Grade Weapons 🩸 Blood of Chaos Imperial Tomb is one of Athena's primary S-Grade Weapon farming locations. Karma players do not drop their items when killed inside the configured Chaotic rooms. Farm, fight and defend your territory. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🌋 FORGE OF THE GODS ⚔️ S-GRADE FARMING ZONE Forge of the Gods provides another progression route for: ⚔️ S-Grade Weapons Unlike Imperial Tomb, Forge of the Gods is not configured as a Chaotic PvP zone. Choose your preferred farming route. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💎 MITHRIL MINES CENTER Recommended Level: 74–78 Farm: 🟢 Green Seal Stones 🔵 Blue Seal Stones 🔴 Red Seal Stones 🩸 Blood of Chaos through Spoil A major progression area for players preparing for Athena's endgame content. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 👹 MITHRIL MINES GROUNDS Recommended Level: 74–78 Continue your Seal Stone progression and challenge customized Level 80 Raid Bosses. Including: ⚔️ Thief Kelbar ⚔️ Anakim ⚔️ Lilith ⚔️ And more... These bosses form part of Athena's Ancient Weapon and endgame progression. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🎉 DAILY EVENTS 🎃 SQUASH EVENT Daily activity at Primeval Isle. Hunt event targets using the special event weapon and collect Event Medals. 🍉 WATERMELON EVENT Watermelons spawn around the event area and provide additional Event Medals. 🎁 EVENT REWARDS Exchange your Event Medals for rewards including: ✨ Blessed Enchant Weapon Scrolls ✨ Blessed Enchant Armor Scrolls ✨ Subclass Certifications ✨ Additional Event Rewards ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✨ BUFFER SYSTEM Athena's buffer has been designed without completely replacing traditional support classes. Important support classes remain relevant, including: • Hierophant • Sword Muse • Eva Saint • Spectral Dancer • Shillen Saint • Doomcryer ⚡ EXOUSIA BUFFER Available Prophecies: 🔥 Prophecy of Fire 🌊 Prophecy of Water 💨 Prophecy of Wind ⚡ Chant of Victory Available through the Ancient Adena economy. ✨ 24 Buff Slots ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🏆 SUBCLASS • NOBLESSE • OLYMPIAD 🔸 Subclass Quest: REQUIRED 🔸 Noblesse Quest: REQUIRED 🔸 Olympiad: Monthly Heroes Athena keeps important Classic Interlude character progression relevant alongside its custom systems. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💎 VIP SYSTEM — LEVEL 1 TO 7 Athena includes a complete 7-Level VIP progression system. VIP 1 ➜ VIP 2 ➜ VIP 3 ➜ VIP 4 ➜ VIP 5 ➜ VIP 6 ➜ VIP 7 Players progressively build their VIP status using VIP Points. This provides an additional long-term progression path alongside normal character and equipment progression. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🛒 L2STORE Athena features an integrated L2Store system, providing access to custom store content directly through its dedicated in-game interface. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚙️ GENERAL SERVER FEATURES ✔️ Classic Interlude ✔️ L2OFF Server ✔️ 24 Buff Slots ✔️ Auto Learn Skills ✔️ Offline Shop System ✔️ Offline Buff Shop System ✔️ L2Store ✔️ VIP Level 1–7 ✔️ VIP Points Progression ✔️ Custom Farming Zones ✔️ Custom PvP Zones ✔️ Custom Raid Bosses ✔️ S-Grade Special Abilities ✔️ Ancient Weapons ✔️ Eternal / Epic Equipment Progression ✔️ Daily Events ✔️ Long-Term Character Progression ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM REWARD SYSTEM Support Eternal Sin on HopZone and receive an exclusive: ✨ 12-HOUR BONUS RUNE ✨ The Rune provides progression bonuses including: 🔥 EXP Bonus 🔥 SP Bonus 💰 Adena Bonus 💎 Spoil Bonus 🔴 Seal Stones Bonus HOW TO CLAIM 1️⃣ Visit the Eternal Sin Vote page 2️⃣ Vote for Athena x45 on HopZone 3️⃣ Login with your Eternal Sin account 4️⃣ Select your character 5️⃣ Press CHECK VOTE & CLAIM REWARD 6️⃣ If your character is currently online, relog to receive the reward The system includes vote/IP protection to prevent multiple rewards from the same eligible vote. 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM YOUR REWARD: https://eternalsinl2.com/vote/ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🚀 HOW TO JOIN ATHENA x45 1️⃣ DOWNLOAD Download the Classic Interlude Client. 2️⃣ INSTALL Download and install the Athena Patch. 3️⃣ CREATE ACCOUNT Create your Eternal Sin account through our Account Panel. 4️⃣ ENTER ATHENA Launch the game, login and begin your journey. ⬇️ DOWNLOAD & CONNECT https://eternalsinl2.com/connect.php 👤 CREATE ACCOUNT https://eternalsinl2.com/ucp/ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ THE BATTLE FOR ATHENA BEGINS ⚔️ 🔥 31 OCTOBER 2026 • 19:00 GMT+2 🔥 Build your character. Prepare your clan. Control the farming zones. Challenge the Raid Bosses. Fight for Olympiad. Dominate Athena. 🔥 PREPARE YOUR TEAM NOW 🔥 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🌐 WEBSITE https://eternalsinl2.com/ 👤 REGISTER / ACCOUNT PANEL https://eternalsinl2.com/ucp/ ⬇️ DOWNLOAD & CONNECT https://eternalsinl2.com/connect.php 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM 12-HOUR BONUS RUNE https://eternalsinl2.com/vote/ 💬 DISCORD https://discord.gg/GBwZwxeUWD ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ LINEAGE II ETERNAL SIN — ATHENA x45 ⚔️ Old-school soul. Modern battlefield.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..