Ultimate Server Updater
All Servers Gathered in ONE Place

USU (Ultimate Server Updater) is an application that displays
Private Lineage II Servers, has info for them (Chronicle - Rates), downloads their patch
and lets you play directly without having to visit their website or
download their patch from various hosting services.

nMTqMQ6.png

LFeLZpx.png

USU's features:
1. Self Update: each time a new Server is added the application will Update itself to include the new server.
2. Opening dates and Countdown time: in the Main Application Index, there will be the last Servers Added(14 in total), with their Openning Date and the time left for the Grand Opening(like l2annonse,l2oops etc).
3. Individual Server Page: each server (when you click on it) will have it's own 'personal page' with it's own unique look, where links to the Site and Forum will be displayed.
Also, there will be information about the Server's Rates and Chronicle.  
4. Fast Use: when the user will choose the server he will be able to download their patch and play immediately.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. I will also keep this thread Updated.

Beta Version: Coming Soon

F.A.Q.

How to add my server:
Adding your Server to the Application starts with a 5€/month with 10% discount if you choose 2month subscription or 20% discount in 6month subscription.

Why should I choose this instead of a unique custom made Updater?
Server competition is very high and you might have a rough start with your server. It is better to invest less assets in the beginning and expand in the future
than pay for a 50€ Updater and terminate the server in a month. Also, having your server in the USU, it increases your traffic, since players will see a vast variety of 
servers.

VIP Options:
You can choose a VIP plan where you will display your server in the Main Index of the Application and you can also choose more features for your server.
(for more info download the Beta-Application when available)

How are the servers sorted?
Servers are sorted with 3 ways at the moment. First is with order of submission(last one stays one top), second is depending on their Chronicle, third is . In the future they will be sorted by rates too.
8vD3uXr.png                               YmZdOQQ.png

Server has to be VIP in order to be displayed in the Opening Date area?
No, in the Opening Area all Servers(last 14) are displayed. VIP servers will just have bold font.

Will my Server be deleted after the subscription time passes?
Yes, if you do not have a VIP membership. There will be tolerance ofcource for some days if you wish to renew your subscription.
If you have a VIP membership and the subscription time passes, your server will not be deleted but it will be removed from the VIP Servers.

How can I personalize my server's unique page in the Application?
I will provide you a *.psd template with detailed quidance on what you can/should do.

Who will be displayed in the SUPER VIP Area?
SUPER VIP Area has 2 places at the momnet. The subscription time lasts for 1 week and it will be occupied by the first 2
you choose to display their server there.
Vw0DII3.png

I did not post it in the Marketplace since I do not sell anything yet. I just need constructive critisism in order to create a better result.

I thought of this idea a while ago but with the intent to make it free. 

Something like steam for l2 servers.
If you are planning to make this as a paid thing I might actually create one for free.

As an server admin I would not use it. This tool could be handy only for players, not server owners. So, you rather add as many servers as possible and sell it to people - yet I doubt anyone would buy it. 

10 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

As an server admin I would not use it. This tool could be handy only for players, not server owners. So, you rather add as many servers as possible and sell it to people - yet I doubt anyone would buy it. 

That's why you make it steam-like for free :D

It is not for server owners but players.

I wouldn't make it for free since I invested time and effort.
The "business plan" is to generate traffic and get advertisement from sever Owners
who want to advertise their servers.

Maybe I will make adding a server for free and only VIP servers will have to pay.

In a couple of days I will upload a beta version and I will also appreciate critisism about the functionality
of the Application. 

1 minute ago, gaara said:

I wouldn't make it for free since I invested time and effort.
The "business plan" is to generate traffic and get advertisement from sever Owners
who want to advertise their servers.

Maybe I will make adding a server for free and only VIP servers will have to pay.

In a couple of days I will upload a beta version and I will also appreciate critisism about the functionality
of the Application. 

Everybody invests time and effort on everything. It is something very simple to make though.

I will start coding a free version of this for everyone to use.

Everybody sets the price of their work also.

It is indeed very simple, less than 5k lines of code.

Anyway, now I know what to do if I ever need a free app of something:

I'll post I sell it and wait for you to code it for free. (I hope you humor me and don't take it as an act of belligerence).

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

It is meant to be like: https://l2oops.com/ but as an application. Here (MxC) and in other forums I post it, it was made clear that 

it should have free registration of servers, something I am considering it seriously. 

The target group is players not server admins, admins though can advertise their server through my app.

You don't but an updater, you buy advertisement space in an application. The updater is an extra.

And with 10euros/month (random price) you can advertise your server to every player/user that has downloaded the app.

12 minutes ago, gaara said:

Anyway, now I know what to do if I ever need a free app of something:

I'll post I sell it and wait for you to code it for free. (I hope you humor me and don't take it as an act of belligerence).

That's pretty accurate actually. I've already done it plenty of times.

Good luck with your app.

19 minutes ago, gaara said:

You don't but an updater, you buy advertisement space in an application. The updater is an extra.

And with 10euros/month (random price) you can advertise your server to every player/user that has downloaded the app.

Advertisement.. Come on, I would not suggest my players such app, since I'd advertise ANOTHER servers. So, once again, it's not for admins, they won't pay a single peny. At least I would not for so called "advertisement space". Your app is based on OUR servers, so I don't see a point we pay you for that, no servers - no app. You could eventualy add some kind of 'featured server' on the list, so admins could pay for  that.

So, you sell app to players, 10€/month or whatever price, if there is a demand, and you can get few € more for featured server.

Edited by SweeTs