Looking for sponsor

Hello guys i have ready to go custom interlude server based on acis rev 369 i am looking for sponsor to buy host.

if anyone is interested pm me i will give you more information about the server and  even patch to test it yourself.

Edited by haskovo

That would maybe work back in 2007, but nowadays almost anyone can develop, and people who host generally prefer to pay one time for good work rather than sharing % profits. Moreover, you aren't specially popular or known, and you don't show any part of the gameplay (like if it was exceptional, giving the fact the last real ideas were : faction server and event cycling server, the leftover being retail gameplay with basic customs).

You can begin with a cheap host, and if you got donations you can switch of offer to better specs. Hosts are cheap nowadays. Your problem is the protection configuration.

Almost none would pay for server ideas he didn't think about. Until you present charts and had a previous successful server.

Edited by Tryskell

On 9/1/2017 at 6:51 AM, Tryskell said:

That would maybe work back in 2007, but nowadays almost anyone can develop, and people who host generally prefer to pay one time for good work rather than sharing % profits. Moreover, you aren't specially popular or known, and you don't show any part of the gameplay (like if it was exceptional, giving the fact the last real ideas were : faction server and event cycling server, the leftover being retail gameplay with basic customs).

You can begin with a cheap host, and if you got donations you can switch of offer to better specs. Hosts are cheap nowadays. Your problem is the protection configuration.

Almost none would pay for server ideas he didn't think about. Until you present charts and had a previous successful server.

Don't underestimate bored people with money.