Best rb party?

skull1

1 ee 1 bd 1 tank and the rest mages...    (and 1 bot to give emp :P  no need to be in the pt :P)     

i see ppl suggest sws for mage pt but in my opinion is just waste of 1 slot that can be used from one other age for more dmg....  

Well if it would be SWm with reneval and medi i would take him in nuker pt.

if just sws it is useless

I believe that  for a rb pt u need at least one healer,buffer(orc buffer is good for pts),Dladedancer(really helpful for dmg),destroyer(can tank and good dmg especially with frenzy ^^ ),it good 2 to have one real tank like paladin or Da etc(so can take the aggro of the rb) and after every  nuker is avaliable :)

really depends on the boss. if it's weak to fire, choose more sorcerers. if it's strong aginast archers, don't use archers.

but obviously you should always have the bd/ee/wc set up, possibly a sws if it had renewal.

to kill low level rb is 1 tanker that knows how to tank (agressio and run) 1 healer to heal and the rest damage dealers :/

ofc u can't run from valakas so unless 2 healers not to heal but to ress xD

In interlude in low rate server (5x-7x), if you have good buffs, you will only need 2 titan with 3 job buffs and goods itens... if you dont have good itens add one bishop, will kill any boss in 5min.