How to be a hero ?!?

joogis

Men u have many class to choise,my favorite its the duelist i love that class,very stronger,and easy to use,but if u want one mage Hero the orc mage rulz,i dont know what u wanna,but watever u need play olimpiad games

SeeYa-1.jpg

=P

damn i want shilent templar or ghost hunter hero !! and it will be hard i tried to play with ST in oly  and its hard for me too many skills dont know from wwhat to start witch to use first put cubics or not ......

1) best choices are chars that can buff themeselves in oly ... and that u can play w/o using ur mp...

i will give u an example :

dominator: u can buff up and then play eith light/heavy and dagger/bow

prophet: same thing

bishop : the same

2) then good will be healers ... with an active skill on their weapon from augment :P for example bishop with augmented arcana with hydro or something like this.

3) summoners realy good in oly :P best choice human then elf :P

1.Take class with that you can play best.

2. If you choose strong Oly class there will be a lot of enemies for sure.

3.Take class with that you pvp normaly 2 , dont think you want hero skills on useless class like pp buffer.

For someone who makes a question like this, it is almost impossible to be a hero unless you have the least played classes (like dark elf summoner) or become a donator for hero.

you talking nuts  :D olimpiad is like low rates server pvp, pvp without buffs . i just asked that in one server i played heros haded skills in all subs too