How To Add Animation To Enchantments?

vecc

Question

Hello. I needsome help to add animations to enchantments..

Like, when the enchantment is successful, the server sends a packet with a message to player: "You successfully enchanted your weapon" for example. Together with this packet I want to send a skill animation.

The same when Fails the enchant and the same for skill enchants.

Im taking a look at RequestExEnchantSkill and I found the code part where the system sends the message but i cannot figure out how to add the animation from a skill there.

Edited by vecc

You are right actually. I received ready codes many times already when I couldnt solve the problem my self.

Now its my turn to help another user. Here you go:

I used firework skill (skill id 2024), but you can change to another skill you wish.

Thank you very much for not being arrogant and selfish like some others! Really thx! =D

You're rude, you don't try to learn, you only c/p ready things w/o knowing the basic stuff. You are attacking ppl cause you can't understand that they helped you.

I am NOOB at java and at l2j, but i'm trying and learning every day. You said I DON'T CODE I ONLY COPY PASTE.

If you really wanted to learn, then with the 1 word that melron wrote, you would instantly go to search if there's something similar to that word. But instead you said: I NEED THE SPOON TO MY MOUTH.

tiguz code is working.. close topic pls. IpotoniC and melron can go fuck urselves. you were useless and arrogant.

Now, what did i say. What did i say!!! Don't be rude to melron you son of a pancake.

Also 2 lines always work better than one.

tiguz code is working.. close topic pls. IpotoniC and melron can go fuck urselves. you were useless and arrogant.

I will lock the topic but ipotonic line its the same thing but a little upgraded :p and carefull with your words 10 posts profile and you speak like a boss thats my second warn 3rd will not exist..