Frozen Problems?

Maybe try the l2jfrozen forum?

maybe you know that the forum is not completed yet? mean with the boards.

maybe you know that the dont have many online users?

maybe you know that the forum is not completed yet? mean with the boards.

maybe you know that the dont have many online users?

Maybe you know that people haven't used frozen in the 3-4 years of inactivity? Maybe you know that there is a chat you can also use on their site?

Maybe you know that people won't give you a full, ready list with all possible problems? Take your time and test things that you would like to use. Why should I care about wrong quests rewards while I won't use a single quest? See, test what's important for you and you will find it within few mins.

Maybe you know that people haven't used frozen in the 3-4 years of inactivity? Maybe you know that there is a chat you can also use on their site?

maybe you know that the dont have many online users? second time i write it. maybe you are blind.

p.s you cant help me. dont spam.

Maybe you know that people won't give you a full, ready list with all possible problems? Take your time and test things that you would like to use. Why should I care about wrong quests rewards while I won't use a single quest? See, test what's important for you and you will find it within few mins.

i didnt expect someone to give me full list..just 1-2 things that i must look carefully.