L2 System (Custom)

Rewoked

Question

Hello everyone,

I have create a server and I could change the l2.ini to log in , because when I change the ServerAddr it continues to connect me on the old server.

So now with the new system , I can log in but i cant see the custom items , anyone if could help me that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance

ps.English? :D

9 answers to this question

You are missing yhe files from your system like itemname armorgrp weapongrp and maybe systextures too

Edited by Reborn12

You are missing yhe files from your system like itemname armorgrp weapongrp and maybe systextures too

I do have them actually , but when I put them into the same foldier l2 doesnt start i get this error :

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1473388608 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1779136496*4 <- TArrayL2FNameSerialize <- FL2SetItemData::Serialize <- FL2ItemDataBase::Serialize <- FL2ItemNameDataManager::Serialize <- FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Because i am not familiar with this stuff , you mean to get a clean l2 client and add the custom items over there?

You have maybe over 20 servers in this client yes repair your client take a clean system and add the customs there..

Ye i did that , now it runs correctly but i've noticed that i get a error on gameserver ,

Couldn't find NPC id32335 Try to update your DP

Well error is pretty straight forward isn't it? Probably tries to spawn NPC 32335 (exists on spawnlist) and fails, resulting into this error.