New Online MMORPG Game Like Wow

HackMeUp

Http://WwW.WarHammerOnLine.com

In The First week that IT has got up , 500k members signed in !!

The New WoW , Lich King will not be the 1st for the next years !! I think it is worth it !1

1st) Wrong section someone move it to Non Releated Games

2nd) WoW Got 10.000.000 players :P

3rd) I'm gonna test it if it's free of course

EDIT: http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.95013300

nah is not free :/

WoW = Full of immature kids and dumbasses.

that's not true :P

not all of wow players are immature kids and dumbasses. You can find kids begging for gold or help them to gain xp but you can find also really good players in all realms ;)

/offtopic

in L2 you can't find immature kids and dumbasses ? :P

in L2 you can't find immature kids and dumbasses ?

I dont play retail anymore but I can actually find a special breed of idiot.

immature 12yo's with daddy's credit card spending $3k on adena every month.

O.o U bolth are mods Come on xD Calm down

I start playing wow and i didnt like it .. i play l2 for over 3 years and i have to say its better in many ways (i know wow fans will said the oposit , just a comment)

WoW = Full of immature kids and dumbasses.

Evry game has kids .. The only way this games didnt have kids it would be making it so hard only people whit IQ of 120 could understand it ;P

immature 12yo's with daddy's credit card spending $3k on adena every month.

xD If then have fun whit it what do u care LoL Its their money their time their fun

Seems  that l2 let u bad experiences =/

[rant]

O.o U bolth are mods Come on xD Calm down

I am always calm.  Panic, anger and other such states of mind dont help any situation.  That was simply an opinionated statement.

Evry game has kids .. The only way this games didnt have kids it would be making it so hard only people whit IQ of 120 could understand it ;P

Not exactly.  I'd prefer stupid but mature kids.  Sure, they may not know alot but atleast they dont seem like idiots.

I avoid people that play WoW.  Why? They are almost never mature enough to be involved in a serious discussion without them calling others noobs, idiots, telling them to 'stfu noob' or just typing in all caps.

WoW also has the highest concentration of idiots because of 2 major reasons.

1) It's by blizzard.  Way back when when I still played WC3:TFT there were many many people I could not stand.  When WoW came out, they started that.  So you got a mass migration to WoW.

Then you also have alot of advertising in america.  Now we got all kinds of parents thinking it'd be a good bday/xmas gift or the kids are wanting an account.

It is safe to say that atleast 70% of the people in school that would play this game (3rd grade -> 12th) are immature and full of themselves.  If the person is going to college, then you can drop that down to about 20%.  Why? They actually want to pursue higher knowledge and want a better job.

xD If then have fun whit it what do u care LoL Its their money their time their fun

Seems  that l2 let u bad experiences =/

Its the parents money.  Not only that, when they ebay the stuff and play, they think they're oh so damn 1337.

Also, yes, L2 has given sucky experiences.  The private servers atleast.  Retail wasn't so full of immature kids because it wasn't mass advertised in America.  That im happy about.

[/rant]

I am always calm.  Panic, anger and other such states of mind dont help any situation. 

Dosnt mind u cant have them ^^ unless u r a robot =/

Not exactly.  I'd prefer stupid but mature kids.  Sure, they may not know alot but atleast they dont seem like idiots.

I avoid people that play WoW.  Why? They are almost never mature enough to be involved in a serious discussion without them calling others noobs, idiots, telling them to 'stfu noob' or just typing in all caps.

WoW also has the highest concentration of idiots because of 2 major reasons.

1) It's by blizzard.  Way back when when I still played WC3:TFT there were many many people I could not stand.  When WoW came out, they started that.  So you got a mass migration to WoW.

Then you also have alot of advertising in america.  Now we got all kinds of parents thinking it'd be a good bday/xmas gift or the kids are wanting an account.

They are kids what u expect Any other thought other than them dosnt exist ¬¬ "they are pure me me me"

Cheap game + Simple game sytle = succes. Who cares if the ones that play is a monkey or einstein they just want money ;P we all know that

Its the parents money.  Not only that, when they ebay the stuff and play, they think they're oh so damn 1337.

Also, yes, L2 has given sucky experiences.  The private servers atleast.  Retail wasn't so full of immature kids because it wasn't mass advertised in America.  That im happy about.

For This things u said i can see u care too much about this winny kids why u just dont ignore them , to me its the simplest way to avoid get angry whit those kids that think 2+2=3 and when u say its 4 they call u noob :/

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Guys ... Relax.... Let's Start :

1. Wow isn't free too

2. I Play L2 and not warhammer and i had just posted it

3. Leave The Kids Do What They Want ( The Credit Card Is Yours ?? )

4. I Tested The Game .. Is Really Cool

• 1 month later...