Delay In Class Messages Exshowscreenmessage

l2jkain

Question

11 answers to this question

Depends on the pack you're using, but here's an example for aCis.

activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("SCREEN MSG", 5000, SMPOS.TOP_CENTER, false));

I want this to appear after 10 seconds after the player logs on how? Because as soon as the play loga opens the days of vip they still have

if (Config.SERVER_TIME_ON_START)
activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("L2 Serve Time is " + fmt.format(new Date(System.currentTimeMillis())), 10000, 0x02, true));

ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(() -> activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("L2 Serve Time is " + fmt.format(new Date(System.currentTimeMillis())), 10000, 0x02, true)), 10000);

Edited by Versus

ThreadPoolManager class exists in different variations among packs. Find the right class, the right method and the code i posted will work 100%.

It appears more of the vip no longer appears

ThreadPool.schedule(() -> activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("L2 Serve Time is " + fmt.format(new Date(System.currentTimeMillis())), 10000, 0x02, true)), 10000);

@l2jkain I don't understand what you wanna say, anyway i think it's pretty simple..

That should work:

activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("VIP SCREEN MSG", 5000, SMPOS.TOP_CENTER, false));
    ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(() -> activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("L2 Serve Time is " + fmt.format(new Date(System.currentTimeMillis())), 5000, 0x02, true)), 6000);

@AccessDenied, the code you posted does exactly the same as what i posted. Only difference, the way i used can be done in 1 line.

Edited by Versus

@l2jkain I don't understand what you wanna say, anyway i think it's pretty simple..

That should work:

activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("VIP SCREEN MSG", 5000, SMPOS.TOP_CENTER, false));
    ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(() -> activeChar.sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("L2 Serve Time is " + fmt.format(new Date(System.currentTimeMillis())), 5000, 0x02, true)), 6000);

@AccessDenied, the code you posted does exactly the same as what i posted. Only difference, the way i used can be done in 1 line.

You're silly kid, the code you write is only for Java 8, you cannot know what java v he uses.

JAVA 6-7:

ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneralAtFixedRate(new Runnable()
{
        @Override
	public void run()
	{
        }
}

JAVA 8:

ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(() -> 
Edited by AccessDenied

You're silly kid, the code you write is only for Java 8, you cannot know what java v he uses.

Java 8 has been released since early 2014 and he's obviously using aCis, but yes call me a silly kid for trying to educate you.

Java 8 has been released since early 2014 and he's obviously using aCis, but yes call me a silly kid for trying to educate you.

awwwwwww u so cute :DDDDDDD