[POLL][More Things More Fun?]

GrisoM

What do u think , Server whit more things = more fun , or no?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think , Server whit more things = more fun , or no?

• Yes , More things = more Fun
    • No , More things = more Boring

Well is pretty simple and this question have 2 things to answer

1) Evry time a chronicle comes out it has more things , do u like that or u preffer a more simple game?

2) Custom servers Do u preffer them whit more or whit less Custom Items?

Well i am old style i like simple servers..

What about u?

Well is pretty simple and this question have 2 things to answer

1) Evry time a chronicle comes out it has more things , do u like that or u preffer a more simple game?

Well i am old style i like simple servers..

What about u?

well i also prefer simple servers but sometimes it depends from the custom items

" post="254584" timestamp="1224970604"]

it depends from the custom items

But in the end the custom items make unbalanced any server , beacuse the ones that start in the beginin of the server have all and take advantage of that by killing the new comers whit out let them to upgrade theirselfs ..

But i agree whit the part that custom items make much more fun any server But i dislike more than i like ;P

i Like the Simple items...but it depends on the server...i think a high rate pvp server should have customs...and not some easy-to make customs..but customs that require a lot of  skill and knowledge to make them..this brings more players in the server

i would like a private server with craftable custom items..

yeah i mean that: spoil the recipe, mats, and craft by dwarves...

so it requires some knowdoledge to make em..where to drop recipes and mats etc..

my favourite chronicle is interlude..simple and cool..kamael destroys the gameplay imho..OP buffs..

just customs that doesnt affect gameplay

What custom dosnt affect game play? U mind something that isnt a item ? Or something easy to get in all servers

(Like Custom Tattos Cloacks Fashion Items) ?

I voted Yes , More things = more Fun

I like new things, it improve the gameplay and the play style of each class/character.

Well, each chronicle released, players must learn and adapt for become a nice player.

And I think that each new thing, it opens new possibilities for pvp/pve... Like on c2/c3... only SPS/Dagger pew pew... and there was not much areas that you could exp on ~74+ (I just remember LOA, you could easily farm pvp/pk there, or make a party and don´t let another ppl to lvling there). On c4 there was 3rd class change, that opened more new possibilities on pvp/pve and gameplay for players, and new areas for 75+ players, s-grade rec quest..

Hm, every server that isn´t reital is custom, I guess ;) Anyway, I think you ask about l2j-custom, hm... I like them, as I said, each new thing(custom in this case) it increase the gameplay of the game.

Sorry my english, but I gues you guys can understand ;D