how to kill valakas?

Szymon

but in my server he give mass fear ;(

LoL well i will tell u a trick so the fear dosnt make your char run like an idiot xD Get all your ally or clan  and tell them that if he use mass fear and all start running like crazy Just use the old command /unstuck ^^

When the fear is over just cancel the unstuck (that last 5 minutes) and u havent run 10 miles xD and u are redy to kill valakas again =)

I recommend u to keep your healers Far from the action so incase it use mass fear and kill u all they can rez u =P

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the TIP!

EE gives PoWater to valakas, WHY? It decreases it's speed so you need a Silver Ranger or a fast tank to kite valakas. ;)

But you'll increase his mdef too... and how will a SR keep aggro over the 30 mages hitting valakas without aggression skill??

Man, kill the valakas in High and Low rate is VERY different. The situation change, when we haven't mana potion and need recharge. The difference of equips, many people in high rate kill valakas with S-Grade and in low rate exist peoples with B-A-S. BTW you need a pt stronger to kill valakas, 70 or more with S-Grade.

i don't rly know mauch things for them but in my server 35x w/o mana pots ...

we needed for about 3 parties ( sps, healers, archers) bots for full buffs (bd , sws , prophet , cov )

and ofc elders for mp regen ...