how to kill valakas?

Szymon

1 how many players i need for it?

2 which classed i need?

3 what can i do that he dont give mass fear?

if u know some tricks how to kill him easy tell me plzz^^

p.s i play on low rate whit out mp pots

You shoud get at least 2 cardinals with cleanse on each party, SpS is good nuker versus valakas, Water > Fire, i think you will need like 50 people, something like 5 tanks that can be calling him from 1 place to another and he have no possibilty to attack, but is hard to get a pro tank on this times. I wish you luck and move this post!!

1) x5 server =50 ppl 

2)you need 6 cardinals at least!

For The Others Search The Forum !

I Believe That If You Searh You Will Find Some

Tricks!

PS: Some One To Move The Topic!!

Other Time Look Where You POST!

wrong section in my opinion

Spam

wrong section, some1 move it

Spam

he dont know search button

SPAMMMMMM -.- Warn for all god damm it

ON TOPIC:

Szymon

1 Wtf is this thing u said?

3 what can i do that he dont give mass fear?

??? ??? ??? wtf ? <--

2 if u play low rate , u will need and ally dude , i mind low 10x - 1 ally for sure 10x-50x u can do it whit 20-30 person

and whit out mp pots u will need even more people (or in that team of 20-30) many mp rechargers eva saint and the buffer dark elf i cant remember the name right now

i will see what to do why some of u specially marsic2  after 300 post havent Learn the rules -.- and the other 2 Reporters of post whit out being mod.

Get

Everykind of buffers (since it's x10)

5EEs

5Bishops

5Tanks

Everyoneelse SpS

Here's the TIP!

EE gives PoWater to valakas, WHY? It decreases it's speed so you need a Silver Ranger or a fast tank to kite valakas. ;)

When he'll try to use mass fear, bishops should be fast as hell and use Cleanse to the other healers, and then to everyone else.

Happy raiding =]

i play on 10x

we was there 30 players,then we start to fight whit him and he do mass fear on all the 3 partys

Valakas dosnt have mass fear Skill lol, re check that plz beacuse valakas has another skills =/

i dont understand really what he does :/ + here u have the full list that u have to bring:

7 tanks (incudded dark avergner so they can use aggresion on valakas and so he cant kill all your clan)

3 healers (to save your party ass)

10 Sps (beacuse valakas is weak againt water) But u can bring the nukers 2

5 mp restorers

2-3 buffers (if u dont have buffer in server) (overlord-prophet) Songer 2 dancer 2

and well that is it =/ xD GL