Geodata, Changing File Or The Pack?

l2life

Question

Hi!

I've got two questions, sorry if a silly ones: but I was wondering if the geodata is bad in some regions, can I look up the region number in geomap and change just that one geo.l2j and .pn file from other pack and fix it that way? or should I use whole new pack all files from exact pack?

(since there isn't a perfect pack....)

2. I have issue with players stucking in catacomb room holes at the sides where the grids are on the floor, it seems players don't stay on it but appear to be in that hole when stept on them. even visually they are up, you can move exactly arount the shape of the grid.  And sometimes you can run over when you not stopping..

3 answers to this question

1. Change just the geodata

Quality bullshit.

Changing the file do not guarantee it's better as most of the files are pretty much the same, if not identical. Sure, you can compare the size, time edited, but still. That does not mean it's better. You have to open/debug the geodata file in proper program to find out what's wrong and fix it - if it's geodata issue.

Quality bullshit.

Changing the file do not guarantee it's better as most of the files are pretty much the same, if not identical. Sure, you can compare the size, time edited, but still. That does not mean it's better. You have to open/debug the geodata file in proper program to find out what's wrong and fix it - if it's geodata issue.

While age I downloaded prog for geo called HDGE 1.07b, is it meant for that kind of editing, can it be done there?

p.s.

I see that some packs have them in 2 different format, can I switch between .l2j and .l2d?

Edited by l2life