Psd To Html

Hello guys. First of all sorry if i'm posting this in a wrong section but i think that this is the proper section for this kind of topic.

Since i made a lot of designs for some friends/customers i decided to learn how to code them as well.

I lost my interest on web design cause i couldn't code them so i stopped at the 50% of the design due to lack of interest or deleted them cause i couldn't code them so i decided to learn how to code.

My question here is, does anyone know any "easy" tutorial for me to learn how to code them from psd to html?

I tried to search for tutorials around the net but the ones i found were only on specific designs and it just wasn't the style of the websites i love to design. I want to learn how to build any kind of website and not only with a header, a main content and a footer.

Thanks in advance

http://www.w3schools.com/

HTML(5) & CSS

HTML defines the structure (e.g. the skeleton (abstract definition, of course))

CSS is the next stage... it defines the visual presentation (e.g. the border size of an element, the border color, the background color / image of an element, the floating of an box element etc)

It's really simple, and you definitely don't need to be a programmer to learn HTML & CSS.

http://www.w3schools.com/

HTML(5) & CSS

HTML defines the structure (e.g. the skeleton (abstract definition, of course))

CSS is the next stage... it defines the visual presentation (e.g. the border size of an element, the border color, the background color / image of an element, the floating of an box element etc)

It's really simple, and you definitely don't need to be a programmer to learn HTML & CSS.

Alright mate, i'll check it. Thank you very much