Tunic Mp Bonus

zilbe333

Hi,

downloaded custom armor shared here on maxcheaters..

I made its stats as Dynasty armors. I've got little issue with Tunic, Mp bonus visual numbers:

Bonus it self works, editet all nicely in armorgrp, looked how other sets have their stats/numbers... BUT in merchant shop it displays 0 to the MP bonus, in the inventory all is fine, it displays what I wrote. How to fix it, whats missing to check?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by zilbe333

I did before, but re-checked again. Looks like they all have one value for it, BUT, looks like all other armor works the same way with the shop -

it actually shows correct value in the panel on the right side, in the old pics can't see but custom is fine on the right panel same way. Basic town shops dont have such as their option for stats are viewed through right click.

In this situation it sort of doubles, you have the right click view and the right side panel, it uses the value for one of the place and leaves other one empty. And it is only with tunic and its MP increase nothing esle. Tried few other tunics/grades:
image.png

Edited by zilbe333