[Share]MxC L2Exploits-Tools Collection [2.0]

GrisoM

PS: Please edit your whole share and add text colours! ;)

Edit my whole theard ? xD Or u mind i edit the colors of the theard?

Btw do u like it now? xDDDDDDDDDD The important is in the rar not in the colors ;P

These are already tons of collections like that, but thanks for share.

Tons? The only one was the one anni did and he leave forum [+ His COllection was out of update] So I ask A G mod To Let me do a new One and whit help of fakoykas we clean the usless Sticks and I Create a new one Updated and Whit the Best Info.

The other one is the one That A-Style did and he speak more about bots instead of the things i have put. Nothing to do whit mine  ;) [Whit The last update in may ;P]

nope there are more than one. I think they got unstickyed or something but there where more.

Cant u read ?

Tons? The only one was the one anni did and he leave forum[+ His COllection was out of update] So I ask A G mod To Let me do a new One and whit help of fakoykas we clean the usless Sticks and I Create a new one Updated and Whit the Best Info.

¬¬ christ !

Btw GrisoM, I don't want to start a flame war, but will you sticky all topics you create? Lol.

Created 2 topics by GrisoM - 2 stickies.

I cant stick ^^ and i take that has a flame war so remember now i am Gold member , and i have the back up of half of the staff so be more carefull beacuse this is my 1 warning to u ok? I lock this topic To avoid more spam