Navicat

Oclahom

Question

Hello, while configuring the server I open navicat as a free trial and I can't seem to find the localhost Table. It's empty... Is there any solution to that?

Cause you have to open new connection file new connection localhost name and then when you will create the connection right click on your connection and put new database then name the database like your server configs idk what pack you use for l2jfrozen is l2jdb and for l2jacis is acis

I'm not sure if this will help, but I'm unable to upload a second image

Try to copy this and paste it on the search bar, but I'm not sure if it'll work or not

file:///C:/Users/ah080/Pictures/4.png

Edited by Oclahom

I'm not sure if this will help, but I'm unable to upload a second image

Try to copy this and paste it on the search bar, but I'm not sure if it'll work or not

file:///C:/Users/ah080/Pictures/4.png

I don't want to be bad but you don't even have the basic knowledge on computers, you can't use an image site or something why u try with server? Nothing bad i just say my opinion.. there are sites like

postimg.com  imgur.com e.t.c

I want to learn how it works I'm not planning on making it to top and not even online, I want to gain more experience on how l2 works generally. I lack knowledge so I am seeking help to learn more

I don't want to be bad but you don't even have the basic knowledge on computers, you can't use an image site or something why u try with server? Nothing bad i just say my opinion.. there are sites like

postimg.com  imgur.com e.t.c

We all start like him :p but he can just take a look and guide here on forum is a ton of them..

We all start like him :P but he can just take a look and guide here on forum is a ton of them..

Thats why i gave him a video guide and no, not all start in same way, there are people like me who sat hours without guides  and just trying figure out errors in random pages e.t.c

and older people who did the same without even youtube in 2005 e.t.c 

at least use the guides.