[Help] Raidboss Stats

samadielka

Question

I have a problem :D i make all rates x45 and i try to edit raidboss... i edit with shift-click. and i got eror.. every time im tryng get eror.. so i call my friend.. so raid bos m def whas 9k he did 4k //realod and we get 27k :D and from then he gets error to.. so is there another way to edit raid boses? and what kind of problem is that i try edit... ERROR... sometimes i try spawm bom error :D or //admn errorrrrrzzz damn hate them :D btw i deleted one raid from raid position and i added again i put spawm 24h but when i made restart he didint apear ;D and why i can spawm baium... //spawn baium yes ok and i try ... //spawn roaring_skylancer cant... event if he is dad he rites u cant spawm another scylancer ;D //spawn queen_ant yes ok... watafak!! :D

6 answers to this question

still need to know how to edit raidboses... they dont drop anything.. u kil them there is drop u kill them no drop... dont faking understand... and a lot of raidboses arent there...

I have a problem :D i make all rates x45 and i try to edit raidboss... i edit with shift-click. and i got eror.. every time im tryng get eror.. so i call my friend.. so raid bos m def whas 9k he did 4k //realod and we get 27k :D and from then he gets error to.. so is there another way to edit raid boses? and what kind of problem is that i try edit... ERROR... sometimes i try spawm bom error :D or //admn errorrrrrzzz damn hate them :D btw i deleted one raid from raid position and i added again i put spawm 24h but when i made restart he didint apear ;D and why i can spawm baium... //spawn baium yes ok and i try ... //spawn roaring_skylancer cant... event if he is dad he rites u cant spawm another scylancer ;D //spawn queen_ant yes ok... watafak!! :D

what error you get .. i missed the point of the question , the baium didnt appear after rr cuz it respawns in 24hs .. how it will respawn?you cant spawn another instance of same boss which is spawned .. thats normal

mafia_007 so why i can spawn quen ant? :D it is spamed... in ant nest.. and i spam in giran.. ;p point of the question there a lot of them in that text :D one of them.. why i cant edit in game raid boss p def ;] m def ;p i will try anubis program just ned to whait when my felo mate comes online :D