Freya/high5 Up To S Grade Armors/weapons

Just wanted ask if as a player mostly (devs shut the fuck up) you would like to play on a higher chronicle such as freya or high5

but without the Dynasty-S80-S84 armors. Just up to S grade.

So in other words C4-IT content into higher chronicle.

If yes what would be the cons and pros?

Edited by AccessDenied

If it's a PvP server, then I would not.

Yes is mid->PvP 

But i guess there are some quest that give reward those armors - weapons and must be removed right? 

Quests/Raidboss drops what else?

Also can freya handle only S grade? cause i've seen SP has new skill that give him 30% m attack and with S + skill + tatoo + full buffs goes 14k m attack 

which S84 earings handle damage but tateo i guess no... right?

Yes is mid->PvP 

But i guess there are some quest that give reward those armors - weapons and must be removed right? 

Quests/Raidboss drops what else?

Also can freya handle only S grade? cause i've seen SP has new skill that give him 30% m attack and with S + skill + tatoo + full buffs goes 14k m attack 

which S84 earings handle damage but tateo i guess no... right?

there are a some quests to get items s80, s84, for s80 on MoS if i'm not wrong and for the s84 (weapons only) the 7rb on dragon valley, i don't know if there is any other quest for these items, i'm not that familiar with mid rates on that client

Just use classic client if the standard IL one hurts your beloved eyes, you have everything at your disposable to remake IL.

That's understandable, that client really sucks.

there are a some quests to get items s80, s84, for s80 on MoS if i'm not wrong and for the s84 (weapons only) the 7rb on dragon valley, i don't know if there is any other quest for these items, i'm not that familiar with mid rates on that client

then is pain in this ass cause i cant just drop all quests to be sure.. neither check each one individually

then is pain in this ass cause i cant just drop all quests to be sure.. neither check each one individually

just search on the google on how to get these items with quests for example, there will be all of the available quests so you can remove them

just search on the google on how to get these items with quests for example, there will be all of the available quests so you can remove them

Then again having problem with Freya's necklace is s84 xmm and i cant remove freya cause i just coded her and is freya.. cant be freya without freya in.

but mostly im worried about stats i need do tests.