[SHARE] Retail adena dupe, HOT!

myinfosb1.gif

but as i said, the last number can change, i hav no idea y, i have no idea wat it does.. ;/

i only know u hav 2 find ur number.. but it never changes

rest of the options as u can see i keep them like default

4 example, now that i found my number that works is 33, i dont need to search 4 it anymore, its always 33 it never changes

but u will probably have a different 1

@AmazingEnthusiasm  and why the number changes for any person? It should be static or have some meaning the fact that cahnge for each person

Btw When A-style tell me this work i will try to use this hack in a low rate gracia and fuck evry one up =P

very weird.. i use a totally unmodified system folder 2

try deleting ur system folder then fullfcheck

anubis i really wish i could tell u, but im not a hax0r lol i didnt make this, i dont have the slightlest clue wat the number is....

I get files corrupted as well, reinstalled a completely new install on a virtual server for this... i'm thinking the host file might be whats screwing it up.

GUYS STFU NO PRIVATE SERVERS -karma to the next person that asks it.

no, read the damn thread

where are you courently playing ? I would like to Join to the retail server you are playing to show me How much adena you have :D (Im on Franz)

If you are at Luna or teon...Just say it...creating a char is 10 seconds..so you can Show/give me some billions :D

ps. Im at 21

teon, but for obvious reasons i would prefer not to give my name here x.x

just send a pm to A-style containing your name so that you can find each other...and if it's true a-style should inform us.