Why Do You Still Launch L2 Servers? Are You Hungry ?

Karasu_

you don't get it.......

we are hungry.......

i love when i make xdem to enter in this forum to post some crap just to make me seem lower.. 

:D 

xdem bitch stop crying 

[GR] ΚΡΑΖΕΙΣ ΜΩΡΗ? ΘΑΥΜΑΖΕΙΣ [/GR]

We should rather focus on why Frank/N1ghty and other people keep launching l2 servers

instead of how much money i make.

No, you should focus on flame me so i can be more famous, ignore N1ghtly who lick TRUMP for free client development services.

Edited by AccessDenied

We should rather focus on why Frank/N1ghty and other people keep launching l2 servers

instead of how much money i make.

Because they still make money, nobody waste money and time to lunch a server for fun and reopen it 100 times for fun

No, you should focus on flame me so i can be more famous, ignore N1ghtly who lick TRUMP for free client development services.

or trump lick n1ghty for free gm items in exchange for some client development services.

Because they still make money, nobody waste money and time to lunch a server for fun and reopen it 100 times for fun

So what you said you're developer even tho u can find why items in your server has "noitemname".  Im sure u can make 500 per month easily 

or trump lick n1ghty for free gm items in exchange for some client development services.

or xdem lick trump for client items and xdem offer codes in exchange and trump give them t nightly, nightly sell them at tryskell, tryskell commit them 10 rev after, people pay to receive prem source,

15% of income goes to maxtor who actualy wanted more and thats why he called NCSOFT to shutdown tryskell's project but NCSOFT are stupid and they shutdown L2J instead and then UnAfraid were free (without project)

so he accepted to work in Nightly's project and nightly got nice server..

thats accurate explanation.

Edited by AccessDenied

8f988ae94fd7cee963e1d2ef17b5f16f.png

No need to show me, i can feel monkey's from distance. Why u think i pick people for my gif? :) its not randomly :D

he mean he just made 70*euros from he grandma:D

Edited by AccessDenied

or xdem lick trump of free client items and xdem offer codes in exchange and trump give them t nightly, nightly sell them at tryskell, tryskell commit them 10 rev after, people pay to receive prem source,

15% of income goes to maxtor who actualy wanted more and thats why he called NCSOFT to shutdown tryskell's project but NCSOFT are stupid and they shutdown L2J instead and then UnAfraid were free (without project)

so he accepted to work in Nightly's project and nightly got nice server..

thats accurate explanation.

55637091.jpg

There are days and days....

all days i make 0

all weeks i make 0

but in days when i make money i make good enough to keep working for l2 game

fixed* lets commit it

No need to show me, i can feel monkey's from distance. Why u think i pick people for my gif? :) its not randomly :D

he mean he just made 70*euros from he grandma:D

ok AccessDenied, i am fine with everything you say about me, is a forum, we have fun, etc...

i don't have to lie about soemthing because i have 0 interest in this

about developing, yes i consider myself a good developer as long as i am building my servers alone

i have never payd a client or java developer or someone to create me website, i have learned everything alone with google and youtube

enjoy life my friend