Adena Drop When Lose In Pvp

lliuke

Question

Hello all 

i am looking for a way when someone losses a pvp to drop a % from his total adena in inventory . 

I would be very glad if someone can help me with this . 

High Five , L2J fandc . 

Thanks

4 answers to this question

You can use dropItem() method of L2PcInstance class, read RequestDropItem from clientpackes. Be sure to make it bugless with checks , etc so only the killer can pick up the dropped adenas. If you can't do it yourself the whole bugless code , then buy it. But try it first :)

Edited by LAGLAG

Hello all 

i am looking for a way when someone losses a pvp to drop a % from his total adena in inventory . 

I would be very glad if someone can help me with this . 

High Five , L2J fandc . 

Thanks

if someone will go for pvp and let adena in hes warehouse? 
Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

if someone will go for pvp and let adena in hes warehouse? 

Well this is the ideea lets say the player 1  has 2b adena and player 2 has just 10k adena . Player 2 will win the pvp and he will get 5% of from his total adena from other player . In this case 100.000 adena . If player 2 had 2b adena in inventory too he will get 100.000.000 adena . 

The thing is i don't know how to check the percentage of the player and make the drop .