Hi everybody, 9side Group is going to re-organise our party, in this case we want to invite some new faces to our community for upcoming servers.

We are Polish based party playing together since 2 years, mostly we was played on mid/low rate servers in top pvp sides.

Contact via forum only.

server that you are playing right now? i saw you on L2Lunatic u was dying like rabits

no hating just asking :)

Edited by Celestine

We never played on lunatic so take your fairy tales to another topic ))

like i said no hate i saw a clan with 9Side Clan Tag if you open your eyes i said NO HATE 

Well, 7 members from my community said they never played on this crap so idk what did u saw dude :)

Im not hating you also, just telling the facts.

then you have fans who are using this clan tag hate those ppl :D

• 2 weeks later...

what server are you playing on?

my clan is playing mostly hardcore low rates +retail, and i dont have time for that

tho i can play on mid rate pretty normal

im old school player, im playing this game since c2, on mostly low rates, i was in shitloads of serious clans, i know this game very well, epics, raids, anything im experienced, i could use some mid rate serious clan to have some fun again, i havent played this game for like 6-7-8 months now, but up to interlude im familiar with everything, havent played much of these new chronics feels like different game to me

anyway if you re still looking for someone, im 25 year old guy, speaking english decent, could use any form of communication, and can play most of the clases but i dont prefer healing clases tho, my focus is on either mage class or archers, can play destro aswell

so yeah pm me if you still need someone and if your playing on mid rates, also if you want some more info i could give you id rather not on forum tho kappa

Edited by papa123