[Opinions] 3 Monitors

SQL Developer

Hello i would like to know your opinions about that .. i am using my computer for programming,education,some times games (1/10).

I wont talk about my pc features .. 

Well to the main object i got 2 monitors atm 2 lg 23" LG Monitor 23'' 23MP67VQ

and i am thinking to put a 3rd main monitor propably much much better from others (maybe a curved one) with 27" ..

Just make an imagine about that .. [23" - 27" - 23"] ... should be good? 

and also if someone can give me opinion about a specific monitor 25"-27" 200-400 euro .. 

Edited by L2LostWard

R8EjUDU.jpg

Here is my setup. 

GT72S 6QE DOMINATOR PRO G 17.3" 4k On the left

Samsung curved 32'' 2k middle

Some lg Lartop 24'' FHD right.

If your coding in the middle one is more than perfect. I got it for 450 pounds. 

Totally recommend it.

Edited by .Elfocrash

well yesterday i made a market research and i ended on DELL S2715H - (210-ADOX) .. is 27" well this screen is amazing .. not only the resolution but the way of crafting .. amazing materials all metal very nice design on back for the cables .. and the class .. this glass guys is like from onother dimension .. its works like a mirror too recomend it 100% .. check img below: 

p.s: i am using the monitors like that because its more usefull for my work there .. cost of monitos on greece 310(cheapest from out country .. and this is bad) and the highest price is 350 ... i bought it 320(350 original price) from Media Markt in greece .. 

its so shiny and mirroring .. my picture resolution suck but even there you can see the glass ...  

Untitled_1.jpg

Also i change graphic card from this -> (gtx 750) http://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Maxwell-GTX-750-.jpg

to this -> (gtx 960) http://www.palit.biz/product/vga/picture/p02442/p02442_bigimage_166454b736eb9dfbe.jpg

Edited by L2LostWard

personal i love it its realy better from my other 2 monitos and also in my eyes is more "peacfull" :D .. i couldnt stay 5+ hours because of my eyes but with this one i am ok now :D i love this shiny screen :D

R8EjUDU.jpg

Here is my setup. 

GT72S 6QE DOMINATOR PRO G 17.3" 4k On the left

Samsung curved 32'' 2k middle

Some lg Lartop 24'' FHD right.

If your coding in the middle one is more than perfect. I got it for 450 pounds. 

Totally recommend it.

<3 <3 love that jajaja :D

First it looks shit.

Secondly it is exactly as my samsung but 21:9 which is exactly why i didn't get a 21:9 and has double the Hz which i don't need for what i use it for.

If you ever used a 21:9 in real life usage and not an FPS game you would see that it is total bullshit.

And trust me it is not about the money, the laptop i got costs around 3k euros anyway and the new screen i got in a discount from 650 to 450 so it all comes down to

what you wanna use it for.

You can still get the one you showed me but imo you have no reason to unless you are a professional gamer and everything you do with your pc is related to gaming, which is not the case for me.

Still if i was a gamer i would go for this version of it: http://www.amazon.de/Acer-Predator-XB271HUbmiprz-Reaktionszeit-H%C3%B6henverstellbar/dp/B017DG09WM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_3/278-1821675-7613668?ie=UTF8&dpID=41puywezheL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0GDNGX8R8NGZF9PF98C1

Edited by .Elfocrash