[guide] Play with one client in 2 or 3 chronicles!!!

Ghostaras

Hello everyone! A trick I really like: playing in hellbound from kamael client and reverse!

All u have to do is:

Have a hellbound or kamael client installed on your pc. Then, if u want to connect with a kamael client on a hellbound server just place the server's system in your "lineage II" inventory and tadah! u can connect to the server! As I said ^^ it works from hellbound client->kamael server too!

I think it works with Gracia server also

U can do it also with c5 client to play on interlude server too. (but where there primeval island is, there will be sea xD)

I hope thats +1 karma  ;D

When i found it out i found it very useful.

Omfg who dont know it? omg dont give him karma >_>

Thank u

nice don't need new download or update for gracia

It helped some1 ganbiax, so dont speak.

it is not an exploit omg

ofc is not xD this should be moved to Lineage II General Discussion [English]

Well this is kind of usefull but i usually play only 1 chronicle and i dont need to pass from 1 to another =P

any way ty w00t

most of the people play only one chronicle but there are times when you change a server (because of corruption or smthing..) and you find a server that you like but has another chronicle...usefull imo and i rly didn't knew the trick.

Enough with the flaming, every one must remember that not every one has had as much experience "cheating/hacking" and that these "noob" guides are sometimes useful for new players.

Some people in this forum have a big -beep-ing ego when it comes to this kind of stuff and constantly criticize others work. It pisses me off as well as others I'm sure.

ganbiax have you ever contributed?

In fact I looked at all your posts and found nothing EVER posted that was positive. Or contributed... all you can say is "Dont work, this sux" or "OMG, your server is bugged, dont work"

-1 karma. Get a grip on reallity and start acting a bit more mature.

• 2 months later...