Paladin vs warsmith

Well , My Friend..

If You Know How To Play A Class You Are Able To Beat Anyone!

Even a Bishop Can Own a Mage.. * In Normal Servers.. Not L2J Servers With Over 25 Buffs With Huge Enchants And Sh1t. *

So.. There Are Two Reasons.

Or Your Friend (Warsmith)

Is Ownz0r , And He Knows Really Good How To Play.

Or The Paladin ,

Was a Noob , And Dunno How To Play This Player!

Paladin Is One Of The Best Classes In Lineage 2..

paladins is better then WS for me. but not for everyone :) with paladin u can't make money with creation :D

for u both : paladins very low p atk...i'm and my char sk own those paladins like OL own archers

last night i watch a fight between paladin and warsmith both max lvl but paladin was with IC set and S sword dwarf was with doom heavy,aoba and his summon and warsmith won no cp potions no hp potions just 1 vs 1...also paladin was buffed believe it or no he even got pof..the dwarf is a friend of mine and he is pro..the server is c4 with c5 skills..and dont say to me that paladin was noob and cant play..paladins just sux big time

lol, its a joke? the paladin hitted the warsmith? the paladin was drunk? jijijij

• 1 month later...