Lf Appearances From Infinite Oddysey For H5.

HyperBlown

Your useless spamming on posts is rewarding and not time wasting? get real please

and how come its not rewarding if you would actually get money for it? 

i spam forum when im loading or in champ select :[

chump change worthless for the amount of time put in

Sorry but you're a L2 Moderator here. Since you're saying that its an awful game and its for stupid ppl, you should consider yourself as a mad stupid person, shouldnt you?

plus why so mad for greeks? lol if the community you've reached is just 10-20 yo whatd u expect? roflmao

He is my ass, he cant code or put up with any java code or anything relative to the game ( i even doubt if he know what polym or encapsul is). even in client mod i doubt if he can make a model and import it as an island..

i have people on my skype who imported whole towns  with beautiful animations and they are not mods.

Cleary he has no skills but only advertise his server :D (l2mid) why u even talk? cant u see he is a troller?

beside he is playing lol.. everyone know that leaque of legend played by 7-16 yo kids so in other words

a 24+ years old sit and play against 10 :D

Generally the mods we have in this forum are 0 knowledge refer to Stacy, MeVsYou, Le Memer Master e.t.c

i havent seen any of them help or suggest or provide, i am not mod yet i helped 35.000 people with my tutorials :D

Edited by AccessDenied

He is my ass, he cant code or put up with any java code or anything relative to the game ( i even doubt if he know what polym or encapsul is). even in client mod i doubt if he can make a model and import it as an island..

i have people on my skype who imported whole towns  with beautiful animations and they are not mods.

Cleary he has no skills but only advertise his server :D (l2mid) why u even talk? cant u see he is a troller?

beside he is playing lol.. everyone know that leaque of legend played by 7-16 yo kids so in other words

a 24+ years old sit and play against 10 :D

Generally the mods we have in this forum are 0 knowledge refer to Stacy, MeVsYou, Le Memer Master e.t.c

i havent seen any of them help or suggest or provide, i am not mod yet i helped 35.000 people with my tutorials :D

i only know how to use preconfigured packs and i cant compile or apply patches

i have no skills and i am a failure

i play league of legends when im 52 because i like kids

im overgrown kid :okey:  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:

life sux

i only know how to use preconfigured packs and i cant compile or apply patches

i have no skills and i am a failure

i play league of legends when im 52 because i like kids

im overgrown kid :okey:  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:

life sux

its ok, it will pass :( i wish u were a girl so i can lick you :'(

im literally the worst

i am cuck.

i love ucoz

Ιf yiou wont, wi can make a sirver with PRO PROTICTION, 100% UNBALANCI, EPIC ARMOURS THE BEST SIRVIR

w w w . bestL2Sirvir.ucoz.freedomain.net

• 2 weeks later...