Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Multifunctionzone L2Jacis

Go to solution Solved by SweeTs,

Question

Im Trying to add MultiFunctionZone and i get these errors!

Can someone help me? :D

I think its something easy. but i dont know T_T

2r73lah.png

1audl.png

258cz8m.png

14tsdwp.png

Thanks in Advance!

5 answers to this question

• Solution

You should import the sources as a project, if you are using shared sources, so you can see the errors/issues.

I invite you to use the free SVN, up to date. As I see you are using some old revision, since it's ItemInstance now (L2 has been dropped). Otherwise you have sooo damn messy sources.

Edited by SweeTs

You should import the sources as a project, if you are using shared sources, so you can see the errors/issues.

I invite you to use the free SVN, up to date. As I see you are using some old revision, since it's ItemInstance now (L2 has been dropped). Otherwise you have sooo damn messy sources.

The code is from an old revision.

And i have older revision too because i dont know how to keep the java codes ive allready added T_T

And not only Java codes :D

My revision isnt that old. its just not the last one. is the one before that. my revision has ItemInstance instead of L2iteminstance too.

Edited by FrozenWarrior

Then as I said, it's messy. Since ItemContainer stil use L2ItemInstance, as you can see on your first screen..

Edited by SweeTs

Then as I said, it's messy. Since ItemContainer stil use L2ItemInstance, as you can see on your first screen..

The code is from a very old revision.

i think 309 or smth.

by the way i changed some things and i only get this now.

6ien3p.png