[HELP] Lineage + My new PC = WAR!

Lain

Hello! Recently (yesterday) I bought new processor AMD's Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Dual Core (89W) along with new cooler.

Its temperature is 63-65 when doing nothing, when I start Lineage 2 it goes overloaden and temperature grows to 80C and the limit automaticly restarts the PC. So I actually cannot play Lineage 2. Does anyone know what it could be? I don't think is cooler's fault, it is normally setted on the mother board, rotates normally on its 100%. Could it be BIOS's fault? I have old BIOS, could he not recognize the processor's temperature? Should I update BIOS? Why I think it's BIOS's fault?Because when I start my PC and it says my stats of my PC, there it says "Processor: Unknown" so maybe my BIOS and mother board is too old to recognize.

Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Also did you apply the cooler paste between the proccesor and the cooler?Give us a link of the cooler!

1) Did you install the cooler yourself ?

2) Use this... and let us know what Temp it says on both cores when system is Idle...

No, I didn't install the cooler, my brother installed it. He's skilled enought, he's working in PC company so I think cooler is OK.

Also did you apply the cooler paste between the proccesor and the cooler?Give us a link of the cooler!

Look Nitrous System, on cooler there was a pasta, there was default quantity of the pasta and my bro covered the Cooler's pasta side with like 2 more layers of pasta. To make sure it colds the processor. Could this cause the problem of overloading and warming too much?

Ur cooler thing  need to be puted in the right side in the right way if the side that u had put the cooler dosen't seem very well or the pc shutdown when u start lineage try other side

Hope that helps i had the same problem until i found the right side

wel on my old pc was same problem but i didnt had cooler, but sometimes when i played l2 or even cs, my pc temp. just grow up and PC starts bepping(it means temp to high) so i opened my pc and just cleaned it with vacuum cleaner cuz there was alots of dust and shit(not real shit:D) so when i cleaned it it was Ok no high temp:>