Kaiyum

Question

Hey,ive been having a bit of trouble with the acis_events share,as it seems it has been written for a different rev...

I've been trying to find something like javolution in the public build(340) but ive had no luck...

The

import javolution.text.TextBuilder;

goes nowhere

Also,following Tryskell's guide to install,javolution was never in the public build i checkedout..

Use javolution, create a private svn and follow acis patches/changelog. Acis is a minimalism-minded project. Dropping javolution isn't something that should be done for everyone, it was just a minimal ram total used memory improvement. If you don't about ram usage (meaning you have more than 8gb of it) I'd suggest re-adding javolution even only for your event engine and focus/spend more time on crucial points of interest suchs as bugs/features etc.

my two pennies..

TextBuilder change to StringBuilder.

Yes that i have realized but still,since there is no javolution,where should Stringbuilder point? Or better put,imported from?

should i replace

with

net.sf.l2j.util.StringUtil

or in the cases that net.sf.l2j.util.StringUtil is already imported ,should import javolution.text.TextBuilder; be removed?

Yes that i have realized but still,since there is no javolution,where should Stringbuilder point? Or better put,imported from?

should i replace

with

net.sf.l2j.util.StringUtil
or in the cases that net.sf.l2j.util.StringUtil is already imported ,should import javolution.text.TextBuilder; be removed?
Remove textbuilder and check if you have any errors.. Edited by Reborn12

aCis is not using javolution anymore. Replace it with StringBuilder and fix imports (ctrl + shift + o).

If you are adding event engine that's gonna be pain in the ass and you won't do this. Easier for you would be to add javolution back.

Remove textbuilder and check if you have any errors..

Removed textbuilder and added import java.util.StringUtil // It did fix errors...

aCis is not using javolution anymore. Replace it with StringBuilder and fix imports (ctrl + shift + o).

If you are adding event engine that's gonna be pain in the ass and you won't do this. Easier for you would be to add javolution back.

I realized i would have to do this a some point,i might need/want to buy a rev from acis in the future,would hate to do it after the actual rls of whatever it is im setting up :P

So out goes javolution.*(text etc)

and in goes import java.util.StringUtil;

...Would i have to use import java.util.StringTokenizer; where i use StringUtil?

And yes i am adding the event engine (that huge lovely joyful multi-event share)...

Been through the item handler,now javolution...

Also i cant seem to find net.sf.l2j.gameserver.templates.chars.L2NpcTemplate;  (yes i did try to look for it according to changesets but i just cant :/ )

Removed textbuilder and added import java.util.StringUtil // It did fix errors...

I realized i would have to do this a some point,i might need/want to buy a rev from acis in the future,would hate to do it after the actual rls of whatever it is im setting up :P

...Would i have to use import java.util.StringTokenizer; where i use StringUtil?

And yes i am adding the event engine (that huge lovely joyful multi-event share)...

Also i cant seem to find net.sf.l2j.gameserver.templates.chars.L2NpcTemplate;  (yes i did try to look for it according to changesets but i just cant :/ )

Well getting a few things right can fix so many damn errors :D Thats also all done so...unless getclass give me a hard time i should be able to use the event engine at least for the build and see if it can run...

Also i cant seem to find net.sf.l2j.gameserver.templates.chars.L2NpcTemplate; (yes i did try to look for it according to changesets but i just cant :/ )

You mean you want to add this shared phoenix engine.?

Edited by Reborn12

You mean you want to add this shared phoenix engine.?

Yeah i actually am getting there one step at a time,ofc i will run back here and into acis/google searching for adaptation....

Besides some methods being undefined i managed to get all the source related issues/pointers/instances corrected...

Yeah i actually am getting there one step at a time,ofc i will run back here and into acis/google searching for adaptation....

Besides some methods being undefined i managed to get all the source related issues/pointers/instances corrected...

i wouldnt try this one because is bugged...i have tried this one before some months and was buggs with teleports..i didnt fixed that.

i wouldnt try this one because is bugged...i have tried this one before some months and was buggs with teleports..i didnt fixed that.

There are servers around with the engine perfectly implemented...If it really only bugs with teleports i could find a way to try it at least changing the way it teleports ;) First i have to get rid of

(L2PcInstance) victims.head()

and then turn all

<td>" + p.getTemplate().className
>>
<td>" + p.getTemplate().getClassName()

I dont want to be pesimist,but I highly doubt you will fix all issues map related :P

Haha thats ok SweeTs,implementing the engine in the build is 1st priority,then i can check for map related bugs,as i said,keeping javolution since acis doesn't support it (and many other changes to acis stated in the engine) will be a hell of a way to go in later updates...