Andrenaline Settings

goc_Kotsos

im using andrenaline and i dont know the settings.i want to farm in one specific place but my char doesnt stay there and he is moving.i have used map,manually targeting,multicorner zone,move using path.HOW THE FUCK CAN my char stays in one standard place and hit the mobs ONLY there?ty

first of all, maps doesnt need to make it work properly, second about error you need make points more than 50 range or what ever that xd you add that points to close and thats why you get error

when you draw map properly then go to "Combat zone" and mark map, then your draw map works, if you use center in then i guess it just ignore map

and i see you flood for maps xd you can get it with updater, or from here http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/2V1MfPbA/file.html gl