how to kill halisha manny times

samuron

I take offence to that bs. "Post Hunter?" Well F off. Cuz I've been on this forum for like 2 months and you think i'd wait this long just to see a sneak peek of those 400+ Posts? Lol I think not. I just like Lineage II and if you want me to make sure all my posts are 250+ characters im sure I could do that no problem.

Well i just delet u from that little list but can u explain me the exploit?

Sry but when i see an answer to a post that looks be right in chinese i dobut about who rly understud it , specially when for day i see 20 or more Spammers that do the same

Sry for that, my bad

step 1:bug with a strider the  4 s. doors (you should know how to make it)

step 2: farm as many keys you can

step3:with these keys you can summon halisha as many times you want,just remember to stay logged only 49 minutes,otherwise you will be ported on first room of it.

that's all

i think anny 1 know what player must have in invectory to open the dor its a key :) to get the key u must kill lord of halisha i 1st room then u must beck to this same room in 1h. when u will have ~10 key u can go to room namber 5 & kill only rb w/o killing mobs when u open last dor rb halisha will be respawn then u can kill she after rb just simple beck to roum namber 4 & open again door namber 5 than u again will se halisha when time left i mean will be 45 on clock u must relog its wery simple

Well i just delet u from that little list but can u explain me the exploit?

Sry but when i see an answer to a post that looks be right in chinese i dobut about who rly understud it , specially when for day i see 20 or more Spammers that do the same

Sry for that, my bad

Well damn your a nice guy lol.. Sorry for reacting like that hehe. Didn't I explain it well? Like what don't you understand?

No u arent, its Ruler Of 4 spulcher, its not tezza, its one of four bosses there. Tezza is last imperial prince. But it wont work on most servers, because if you kill halisha one npc will spawn and no more boss will be there

lol spaming here...

anyways... it might actually work because

IT ISNT AN EXPLOIT!!! IF U USE UR HEAD U WILL THINK IT UNLESS U HAVE

LESS IQ THAN 90 OMG!!! STOP POSTING THOSE NONSENSE!

but writing in CAPS isnt more then 70 iq :|

btw this bug was working on bfde x4 when it was c4

lol spaming here...

anyways... it might actually work because

IT ISNT AN EXPLOIT!!! IF U USE UR HEAD U WILL THINK IT UNLESS U HAVE

LESS IQ THAN 90 OMG!!! STOP POSTING THOSE NONSENSE!

1. t think when u can kill more then 1 rb in place when on normal way u can kill only 1 rb its a bug

2. this bug work on il on my serwer

3. look on my post title its not a "how to use strider"!!!!!