New Tales-Eternalfight

AchYle

ya everyone who have somethin with l2tales, so got nice cars:D

rain = lambo, stalonka = porshe, mouse = audi

dang porsche in greece too that means he must be like big celebrity!!!! but did he get a weird color or its the standard white that literally every porsche has

new porsche value = greece mansion 15000 sq ft maybe since people get like 50 euro a week LOL

everybody takes pics when at stoplight in strasbourg france because i cant read the signs/lights and take pics xdddd

1a9e064191.JPG

dang porsche in greece too that means he must be like big celebrity!!!! but did he get a weird color or its the standard white that literally every porsche has

new porsche value = greece mansion 15000 sq ft maybe since people get like 50 euro a week LOL

everybody takes pics when at stoplight in strasbourg france because i cant read the signs/lights and take pics xdddd

1a9e064191.JPG

Sucks car

lol they really deleted topic from previews hahha, god the hate is real so many jealous people arround O0

No one is. If you would "follow rules", in short, such situation wouldnt happen, no?

At least you have this topic :troll:

Edited by SweeTs

No one is. If you would "follow rules", in short, such situation wouldnt happen, no?

At least you have this topic :troll:

ppl like u i pay 5e to clean my car and 5e to clean my shoes ;d tell me more mxc slave

ppl like u i pay 5e to clean my car and 5e to clean my shoes ;D tell me more mxc slave

That's one more thing that you have to add into your wish list, which will never happen. Keep dreaming.

Chat banned, topic locked. Kisses dear.

Edited by SweeTs