[Share]Ghost +++++

Hi I found this in eurobatle.net forums and i shared for help with host!

What is GHost++? It's autohosting bot designed for hosting different warcraft maps. It's main feature is great delay and lag reduction - when hosted on good Internet connection it provides almost perfect gaming conditions - there is no lag and delay is imperceptible, like if every player in the game would be the host. GHost has also many additional features like country/ping check ( you don't need banlist anymore for that ! ), hosting game with observer slot, swapping players in game lobby ( no need to rejoin the game when you want to change team anymore ), kicking player from the game ( yes, you can kick feeder/flamer/noob without using any 3rd party software ! ) and many more. Don't wait, download it now and enjoy new quality of gaming !

3) Commands list

In battle.net (via local chat or whisper at any time):

!addadmin <name> add a new admin to the database

!addban <name> <reason> add a new ban to the database for this realm

!ban alias to !addban

!channel <name> change channel

!checkadmin <name> check if a user is an admin

!checkban <name> check if a user is banned on this realm

!close <number> close slot

!countadmins display the total number of admins

!countbans display the total number of bans for this realm

!deladmin <name> remove an admin from the database

!delban <name> remove a ban from the database for this realm

!end <number> end a game in progress (disconnect everyone)

!exit shutdown ghost++

!getgame <number> display information on a game in progress

!getgames display information on all games

!load <filename> load a config file (for changing maps) - the ".cfg" is automatically appended to the filename

!map <filename> alias to !load

!open <number> open slot

!priv <name> host private game

!privby <owner> <name> host private game by another player (gives <owner> access to admin commands in the game lobby and in the game)

!pub <name> host public game

!pubby <owner> <name> host public game by another player (gives <owner> access to admin commands in the game lobby and in the game)

!quit shutdown ghost++

!say <text> send <text> to battle.net as a chat command

!sp shuffle players

!start [force] start game, optionally add [force] to skip checks

!stats [name] display basic player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)

!statsdota [name] display DotA player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)

!swap <n1> <n2> swap slots

!unban alias to !delban

!unhost unhost game in lobby

!version display version information (can be used by non admins)

In game lobby:

!a alias to !abort

!abort abort countdown

!close <number> close slot

!comp <slot> <skill> create a computer in slot <slot> of skill <skill> (skill is 0 for easy, 1 for normal, 2 for insane)

!compcolour <s> <c> change a computer's colour in slot <s> to <c> (c goes from 1 to 12)

!comphandicap <s> <h> change a computer's handicap in slot <s> to <h> (h is 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100)

!comprace <s> <r> change a computer's race in slot <s> to <r> (r is "human", "orc", "night elf", "undead", or "random")

!compteam <s> <t> change a computer's team in slot <s> to <t> (t goes from 1 to # of teams)

!from display the country each player is from

!hold <name> hold a slot for someone

!kick <name> kick a player (it tries to do a partial match)

!latency <number> set game latency (50-500)

!open <number> open slot

!ping [number] ping players, optionally add [number] to kick players with ping above [number]

!refresh <on/off> enable or disable refresh messages

!sendlan <ip> [port] send a fake LAN message to IP address <ip> and port [port], default port is 6112 if not specified

!sp shuffle players

!start [force] start game, optionally add [force] to skip checks

!stats [name] display basic player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)

!statsdota [name] display DotA player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)

!swap <n1> <n2> swap slots

!unhost unhost game

In game:

!addban <name> <reason> add a new ban to the database for this realm (it tries to do a partial match)

!ban alias to !addban

!end end the game (disconnect everyone)

!kick <name> kick a player (it tries to do a partial match)

!latency <number> set game latency (50-500)

!muteall mute global chat (allied and private chat still works)

!unmuteall unmute global chat

ATTENTION : All commands are listed with default '!' trigger. If you change it for some other ( like '.' ) commands will be different, obviously

Download link :

http://www.easy-share.com/1903446366.html ghost 1.5

ghost one : http://www.maxdevlon.com/ghost/ghostone1.2.183.zip this is better.

Info mine : You must have 2 accounds 1 for the bot and 1 for u ! your accound must be the admin who can put commands! And change the port 6113!

I think that I help :)

• 4 months later...

You post this link here..(http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=47831.0;topicseen..i Think this is a bot which is if you want to use it to make somethink like a league...i can use it for ladder xp game???

Just note down that GhostOne is a gui version of ghost++, much better...

You post this link here..(http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=47831.0;topicseen..i Think this is a bot which is if you want to use it to make somethink like a league...i can use it for ladder xp game???

Ghost++ and GhostOne is a game hoster that can be guided through commands, in game. You can also set it to create automatic games.

Can be used in bnet or any other priv server.