WTS 1-Year Unlimited Hosting Only 9.99

cloud12

ebay-300x300.jpg

Support by Live chat, tickets and email.

Our website sovahost.net

99.99% Uptime

Unlimited Storage

Unlimited Bandwidth

1 Website

Unlimited Email accounts

Unlimited MySQL DATABASES

Instructions: 

1) our website: sovahost.net

2) Order “Business” plan and choose “every 1 years” from menu US Hosting

3) use promo code and confirm the order

promo code: Business1Year

will offer you 50 discount

or if you buy from ebay you’ll recieve in short time (max in 24 hours) a promo code for instant free activation

Edited by cloud12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• My name is Alexander Barnes. Producing the best quality assignment content is the motto GotoAssignmentHelp pay for assignment help team. It has a prestigious team of assignment writers who completed their degree from the best universities across the globe and have long experience in providing Essay Writer Australia service to the students of universities across Australia. Its dedicated team of plagiarism checkers makes sure that no copy pasted content is provided to the students. All the contents provided under accounting homework help are completely grammatical error free. GotoAssignmentHelp also takes minimum service charge from the students and offers students festive and seasonal discounts whenever available. Students don’t need to go here and there for assignments on different subjects, at GotoAssignmentHelp Essay Writing Service, Australia on all subjects are provided. The GotoAssignmentHelp team will take care of your assignments one you book your order at our website. For more information, hire our Dissertation Assignment Help now.
    • Mate read the comments if you are not a troll !   The response in configured by the admin and is able to be changed in-game. Admins may choose high latency like in the video (2000ms+) to provide advantage to real players.   Inertia can be configured to as low as 300ms latency which is 6x faster and can handle up to 10ms latency (that has virtually no difference than 300ms)     3ms latency for 200 players on my desktop laptop, this will be multiple times faster on a dedicated server. meaning you can reach sub 1ms latency for thousands of players.   I hope this clears the "confusion"        
    • Based on the video I saw that the character response is not quick enough, good luck anyways!
    • Lol l just teasing you chill 🙂 
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock