How To Compile A Server Pack?

Duzer

Question

Hello, i started to learn before some years how to create my own server at my pc, :-beep- yeah: 

Well, i have try but for me is dificult ,to lean that how to compile a l2 server pack, gracia final with source's, if anyone can help me can send me a pm.

Thanks!  :poker face: 

Edited by Duzer

1 answer to this question

In L2OFF, there are no sources, aside from source for extender DLLs that you can inject into L2Server and other exes (AuthD/AuthGateD/CacheD/L2NPC/etc.).

Just check the project file for software you need. If you see .vcproj or .sln or similar, you'll need some version of MS Visual Studio. Otherwise, you might need Borland/Embracadero Delphi/C++ Builder, and so on. Without info about the extender in use, it's hard to say.

When you open the project file with the designated software suite, it will automatically set up and configure the project for building. All you need to do is select 'Release' mode and build all subprojects. That will give you the extender DLLs.